silver x candle ☁️

A/N
hi :3 this wasn't requested, I just wanted to write this!
Kind of tw? For puking
humanized
-----------
Silver's POV:
I lay on the ground. I feel absolutely awful. My stomach hurts, my nose is sore. I feel like puking.
I'm the only person awake right now, I think.
I decide maybe I should just walk around, I guess I can just ignore everything.
I walk everywhere on the island, to find Candle doing her usual thing. She notices me looking at her, and immediately raises an eyebrow. "What are you doing up this late...?"
"I feel awful, so I'm just trying to walk it off."
Apparently, I look sick to her, so she comes up to me, and feels my forehead.
"You're burning up," she grabs my arm. "Sit down, will you? I need to figure out how to help you..."
I look at her, crossing my arms. "I don't need any help. I'm f-"
I can't even finish my sentence before gagging. She sighs at me, and goes behind me and rubs my back. It doesn't make me feel any better, but it's comforting in some way.

Candle's POV:
I rub Silver's back as he vomits. When he's done, I soon see him look at me. He was going to say he was fine before, but now he can't. I mean, he literally just vomited. He was also burning up, I think he's sick. "Listen, Candle, I don't need help..."
"Silver... you just vomited."
Silver rolls his eyes. He then shivers. "It's cold out here..."
I stand back up. "Stay here. I'm going to get you some water and food from the Picnix tables. Okay?"
He sighs. "Okay."

Silver's POV:
I can't really stop Candle from helping me. It seems as if she really cares, which is a little surprising, since I hadn't helped her at all.
When she comes back, she comes back with water and applesauce. When I was little, my mom used to give me the same thing when I was sick. I remember that's what you were supposed to eat. Bland foods.
She hands it to me and sits beside me. I drink the water. She opens the applesauce for me. I find her looking at me. Is she waiting for me to eat...?

Candle's POV:
I look at him. He's drinking the water, which is good. I then see him eat the applesauce. He looks a little better than before. I move a little closer to him, then quietly saying, "Do you need anything else, Silver?"
"I'm a little cold, but that's alright... I do feel a little better though. Thank you."

Silver's POV:
Right as I say my words, I find her wrapping her arm around me, trying to warm me up. I immediately flush red, not knowing that she was going to do that. I hide my face immediately. I hear her giggle at me, as I turn around her to smiling at me.
"Are you less cold now?"
"Very."

500 words I think lol