♡ summer night - fantube ☁️

humanized !

new emoji meanings btw!
☁️ - fluff
🌀 - angst
🥥 - slight smut
🦴 - crack

Fan's POV:

I lay on the couch, scrolling on my phone. There's nothing to do. I don't really like it when it's hot outside but the sun is setting. But I noticed something green. Test Tube. I raise up, and fix my hair. I look really weird laying down.

"Oh, uh, hi Test Tube!"

She says hi back, sitting beside me on the couch.

"Are you hungry? You haven't eaten dinner yet," She raises an eyebrow looking at me. I make eye contact with her. "Oh, yeah, I'm hungry." I respond.

"Okay! You want like, Totino's Pizza? Cuz we have triple cheese in the freezer,"

I nod.

She gets up and walks to the kitchen, and preheats the oven. She walks back to the couch and sits down with me. There's a window behind us, so the cicadas and the crickets were soothing. I look out, and there's already some fireflies. Test Tube turns on the TV.

Test Tube's POV:

"So, do you wanna watch anything?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Whatever you want, I guess."

I smile. I'm about to blush, but I hide my face before it happens.

I turn on some stupid rom-com because it's the only thing I find. Fan doesn't seem to mind. We watch it for a little bit, and the oven is reheated. I put the pizza in. I make sure the door is closed, before walking back into the kitchen and plopping back on the couch. I look out the window, like Fan was doing earlier. There's pretty fireflies, and the sunset is beautiful. I love it.

Fan taps my shoulder. He seems hesitant.

"I, uh, never mind, sorry, just ignore it-" Fan stutters. He was blushing slightly. It was a little hard to see since it was so dark.

We continue to watch the movie, before the oven beeps. I was about to get up, before-

"I'll get it! You, sit down okay?" Fan stands up. I can't help but laugh slightly at his antics. He runs into the kitchen, taking the pizza out.

That jeebweezer.

He brings the pizza out and sets it on the coffee table. He sliced it too, and it was on a fancy plate. I feel... quite flattered, actually.

We eat and continue watching the rom com. We talk about how "they had no chemistry" and how "they would've never gotten together if this was realistic." I'm always having fun whenever I'm hanging out with Fan.

We finish, and I sigh. I think about the next movie I'll put on. Fan glances over at me. He seemed to like looking at me. I look at him, and he immediately looks away, his face flushing. I smile softly. He smiles a little, too.

Fan's POV:

She's so pretty. Just looking at her makes my stomach do flips. Maybe it was the pizza. Probably just the pizza.

I'm not feeling anything, right? It's just some random thought.

She turns on another rom-com. Hopefully this one is good. The last one was funny, but... the romance...

I feel her shift in her seat, and move a little closer. I swallow my spit. I scoot a little closer, too.

I glance at her. She's too fixated on the movie to notice me, luckily. I look at her lips. They seem so soft.

Was I staring? I notice her face turn a little red. Mine turns a pink shade, as I immediately turn my head away.

I fidget with my fingers. I was nervous. Should I... just...

I turn to her. She's fixated on the TV again. I scoot a little closer to her, and she turns her head.

There's no turning back now.

I swallow. What if I taste bad? What if...

Before I know it, I quickly press my lips to hers. Her lips are like pillows. I softly cup my hands on her face, and...

She was kissing me back.

It felt like hours before I pulled away. I never wanted to stop.

She looks at me. I look at her. I glance away.

"Fan, I-" She doesn't finish her sentence. She quickly presses her lips against mine.

Test Tube's POV:

This is really happening. I'm kissing my best friend.

I pull away. He looks up at me.

"Listen, I know what you're going to s-"

"I like you too, Fan."

He can't even speak. He makes a few sounds of complete nonsense, before I smile at him.

"You jeebweezer."

A/N -

I think this is my longest one !!! hope you guys enjoy ❤️ they're so cute omggg