Dominik • Little Space

Alternate Title: hold me while you wait
Description: Dominik Mysterio slips into his little headspace.
Tags: Canon Compliant, Non-Sexual Age Play, Little Dominik, Caregiver Damian, Daddy Kink, Canon-Typical Violence, Mature Language

•••

He was slipping.

Dominik could feel his mind start to slow in a sluggish stream, and his body begin to feel heavy. The bright colors and loud noises throughout the arena are making him want to collapse onto the floor and sob for his Daddy. But he couldn't do that, not when he was in the middle of a match to defend his title as the North American NXT champion. He had to stay strong.

He clothelined his opponent, causing them to collapse onto the floor of the ring. Dominik took the opportunity he presented himself and immediately jumped on top of their firm body and pulled their leg against his chest. At the sound of the referee saying three, he threw himself off and scrambled to the edge of the ring. A strong and feminine grasp pulled him under the ropes and onto solid ground.

"Good job, Dom!" Rhea exclaimed, pulling Dominik into an embrace. "I'm so proud of you."

Dominik sent her a small smile before sinking into the hug, nuzzling his face between her neck and shoulders.

Rhea pulled back slightly at this. "Alright?" she asked.

Dom nodded dizzily. "Uh-huh," he mumbled.

Rhea frowned before beginning to walk them backstage. Dominik couldn't help but lean against the woman as they trekked to their dressing room. As soon as they got to their destination, Dominik pulled away from Rhea and collapsed onto the couch, snuggling into the nearest throw pillow.

"What's up with him?" Finn asked.

Rhea shrugged. "Don' know. He's been like this since he got out of the ring."

Finn looks at their youngest and sees that he's in the fetal position with his fingers oddly close to his mouth. It hits him then. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Rhea asks, concern rising in her tone.

Finn groans. "He's slipped into his little headspace."

Rhea freezes. "Fuck," she says, repeating Finn's earlier proclamation.

Rhea and Finn have never had to take care of a little Dominik before, and they rarely ever see him in this headspace. Dominik and Priest usually slip away and do whatever it is that they do. Sure, they will have movie nights and meals when Dominik is little but it's different. Priest has always been there. And he isn't here now.

"What do we do?" Rhea asks. "We should call Priest, right?"

Finn nods, picking up his phone from the nearby counter. "You good to watch him while I make the call? He's asleep now so he shouldn't be a trouble."

Rhea nods as she sits down by Dominik's feet, lifting them onto her lap. "I'll be fine." She smiles at Finn before a frown takes over. "I think," she amends.

Finn leaves the dressing room to make the call leaving Rhea and a sleeping Dominik. He doesn't stay asleep long though because nearly five minutes later, his eyes slowly open and start to examine his surroundings. He yawns before setting his eyes on Rhea.