Information

Word Count: 952

I don't own creepypasta. My characters are Mary, Thana, Rose, Terence, Davilla, John, Francis, Hatred, and Kindness.

Mary Lilith Dragovich:
Mary was forced into marriage with Zaligo Lucifer Carter.
She is the mother of Thana, Rose, Terence, Davilla, and Jack.
She is the queen of angels so she is the ruler of heaven.
Mary is also the Goddess of death.
She is also a vampire angel.
Rose isn't Zaligo's child. Mary had a affair with Tony Silas.

Zaligo Lucifer Dragovich:
Zaligo was forced into marriage with Mary Lilith Dragovich.
The father of Thana, Terence, Davilla, and Jack.
He's the king of demons so he is the ruler of hell.
Zaligo is the God of life.
He is a pure blood demon. Is also 0.01% wearwolf. (Mainly succubus)
Is still mad at Mary for having an affair then choosing a demigod over their children who are pure gods. He is also mad he has to tolerate Rose.

Thana Rose Dragovich:
The daughter of Zaligo and Mary.
The oldest sister of Terrance, Davilla and Jack. She doesn't count Rose as a sister.
Thana is the first heir to the throne of both heaven and hell.
She is the goddess of life and death.
She is 45% demon, 45% angel, and 10 percent vampire.
She can turn into a angel with a gold and black wings with demon horns. Her halo is around her neck.
She despises Rose, and hates that she has to tolerate her. She just says she's a weaker replacement. She will also discipline Rose if she gets to annoying or  if Rose said something that pissed her off.

Rose Silas:
The daughter of Mary and Tony.
She doesn't count Thana, Terence, Davilla, or Jack as siblings.
The second heir to the throne, but can only choose heaven.
She is the demigod of the sky
She is 49% angel, 1% vampire, and 50% human.
She can only make her light gold angel wings appear on her back. Her gold halo drips over her head.
She loves to annoy Thana, Terence, Davilla, and Jack.

Terence Blood Dragovich:
He is the son of Zaligo and Mary.
The brother of Thana, Davilla, and Jack. He has the same view point as Thana. He doesn't count Rose as a sister.
He is the third heir to the throne, but can only choose heaven or hell.
He is the God of Strength.
He is 80% demon, 17% Angel, and 3% vampire.
His can turn into a humanoid demon with a black and deep blue angel wings, and a halo around his neck.
He slightly tolerates Rose, and wants to...turn her into a memory...

Davilla John Dragovich:
He is the son of Zaligo and Mary.
The brother of Thana, Terence, and Jack. He doesn't view Rose as a sister.
He is the fourth heir to the throne, but can only choose heaven or hell.
He is the God of Tactics/Combat
He's 83% demon 10% angel and 7% vampire.
He can turn into a humanoid demon with a gray and blue angel wings. Also a halo around his neck.
He will tolerate Rose, but would rather...jump off a roof...

Jack Nyras Dragovich:
He is the son of Zaligo and Mary.
He is the brother of Thana, Terence, and Davilla. He doesn't care about Rose at all.
He is the fifth heir to the throne, but can only choose heaven or hell.
He is the God of Knowledge and Wisdom.
He is 50% angel, 45% demon, and 5% vampire.
He can turn into a angel with a deep blue and light gold angel wings. He has demon horns and his halo around his neck.
He couldn't care less about Rose, and would like to see her wings begin cut off.

A little more information:
Rose got Thana's wings cut off.
Thana shows little to no symphony to Rose, and will terminate her if necessary.
Terence, Davilla, and Jack despises Rose for everything she did.
Mary loves Rose over all her kids.
Mary and Thana never had a ok relationship. It would usually be staring at each other, or arguments.
Zaligo has a better relationship with his kids than Mary.

Please don't criticize me about this. This is my book. If you don't like this you can click off this book or choose to ignore it.

Little information more:
Thana is the daughter of Zaligo and Mary.
In this Zaligo is the ruler of hell, and my character Mary is the ruler of heaven.
Also Zaligo is the God of life while his wife, Mary is the goddess of death.
This makes my character Thana the goddess of life and death.
Thana was abused as a child.
It does a time skip.
Thana was born on August 2, 2000.
So it's easy for to know her age.
Current time Thana is 21 and in college, but the first chapter she is 18 and in college.
" If the text is like this then Thana is thinking about something. "
" But if if the text is like this then it's a different tone of voice. "
" If the text is like this, Thana is reading a mind. "
" If the text is like this then something is being read, but if there is one bold word in a sentence it means something specific. "
" If the text is like this then someone is reading Thana's mind. "
" If the text is like this, Thana is begin serious, or is in a serious situation. "
" If the text is like this Mary, Zaligo or Slender man is talking. Depending on the situation they sound pissed or are actually pissed and mad. "
This is all the information I can think of that will help you.