Chapter #3 Really?

Word Count: 3,070

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ! I hope you are enjoying this.

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

Thana's POV

A few days later

After sometime in the hospital getting to know both Tim and Brian, I'm being released today. The doctor explains what medicine to take, when to take it, where to get the medicine, and the doctor took off all the medical equipment.

I sat up and herd my back pop multiple times. I stretched my arms above my head and felt my back pop more. I stood up and popped the rest of my back. I sigh and walk into the restroom. I looked at the mirror.

I had small cuts on my face leading down to my chin. I looked at my wrists which had bandages wrapped around them. I look further down at my legs to see bandages as well.

" Ugh.. This reminds me of the asylum... "

I sigh once more as I heard the door creek open. My breathe hitched as I turn quickly to see nothing. The door is slight open; the way I left it. I let out a small sigh, and chuckle to myself.

" ... I guess I am... "

I rub my eyes and look at the door once more. It was wide open now.

" I... I left you slightly open... "

I say as my breathe gets stuck in my throat. I slowly and cautiously walk over to the door. I reach the door and peek out. I see the doctor talking to Tim and Brian. I stop breathing to listen to what there saying.

" Thana.. Is a special case.. She suffers from severe trauma.. She has Past Trauma Stress Disorder also known as PTSD.. "

The doctor says with a sigh and glancing into the room slightly.

" She will be very difficult to.. 'Deal' with.. "

The doctor says making sure to get the point across and make it seem I'm just an object.

" If you want we can send her to another asylum. "

The doctor says calmly and shows him the clipboard. The doctor blocks my view of the clipboard.

" What do you mean.. Another asylum? "

Tim asks as he looks at Brian. The look on their faces seemed almost unfazed.

" She's been to a asylum before.. Multiple times.. The youngest age was 6 because she was always lashing out at her half sister.. The latest age is 19 because she was caught trying to.. 'Off herself' as she said. "

The doctor says making sure I sound crazy. Tim and Brian look at each other before looking in my direction. I quickly pull away from the doorway and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was red and realize I wasn't breathing, so I sighed and began to breathe again. I closed my eyes and walked over to the sink.

I hung my head and leaned against the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror once more and saw tears welling up in my eyes. I looked at myself with a crestfallen look. I heard footsteps, so I quickly wiped away the tears.