01 | I Know It

Beomgyu POV

I'm walking home from work, and after working on, like, 7 songs, I definitely need to get a car. I just turned 21 this year, so I'm qualified enough. 

It's Christmas night, and the only gift I've gotten so far, is a visit from my best friends and power couple, Soobin and Yeonjun. That and writing two 'special songs' for Christmas. But other than that, I've got nothing.

It's freezing cold out. I'm sticking close to the wall in an attempt to stay warm, and really regretting not having a car. But, that regret soon dies down once I spot something strange in the middle of the sidewalk.

A baby carrier.

I walk towards it and, to my surprise, inside there lay a baby, fast asleep. I assume the baby is a girl based on the flowery decor in the carrier and the "Mama's girl" onesie the baby was wearing. Then, I notice a folded piece of paper in the baby's lap.

I open the paper and start reading. The note reads, "Hello. I don't know who you are, but if you are reading this, I beg you to give this baby a home that can take care of her. I can no longer afford to, and it hurts, but as her father, I know what I must do. Her birthday is March 4 of this year, and I've named her Bella. She's still very young, I'm still very young. Please. Let my little flower bloom. Thank you.                                                             - T-K" 

I'm shocked after reading this note. I can't believe my eyes, but I know just standing there isn't going to do anybody any good, so I put the note back into the sleeping baby's lap, and pick up the carrier. I know the hyungs are going to be surprised that I went to work a single man and came back with a baby, but it's for the best. 

I know it.