02 | Choi Bella

Beomgyu's POV

I'm here. In front my house. Big, but lonely. After all, I've been single since 9th grade, but it's kinda hard to find someone when you have a job that doesn't allow you to (technically an idol, but I don't dance when I preform). I know the hyungs are inside, possibly worried about me. God, who knows they'll react.

I start overthinking this. Was this really a good idea? No, of course it was. I couldn't have just left her there. And everything happens for a reason. She was there for a reason. I reassure myself that I'm doing the right thing and finally decide to walk in through the door.

There they were. Soobin hyung and Yeonjun hyung, on my living room couch, cuddling like the couple they are. They look at the door in relief for a brief moment, but soon looking at me with shock as the see what I'm carrying.

"Woah, what a Christmas present you got there Beom." Yeonjun hyung says, and I look down at her, still fast asleep. I'm glad she's still in a good state, especially since she's been out in the cold for a while for god knows how long. "Beom where have you been? It's been an 45 minutes since you should've clocked out, and it take 20 minutes to walk from here to there. What took so long?" Soobin hyung says, freaking out. I've known the hyungs since 5th grade, so they're like my older brothers, or my 2nd pair of parents.

After Soobin hyung asks me what took so long, I turn the baby carrier around to face them and take a few steps toward them so they're close enough. "I met someone on the way.." I say hesitantly as they stare in shock. I'm not sure how they're feeling right now until Yeonjun hyung says something. 

"No way, did you finally get some after like 5 years of nothing?" he asks and is soon elbowed by Soobin hyung.

"No hyung, I found her sitting in the cold on the sidewalk with a note that asks to take her in. And I don't need you worrying about my sex life, thank you very much." I say. Soobin hyung is still in shock. 

I'm about to ask him how he feels about this whole thing, until he looks up and asks, "Are you ready for this? I mean, this is a lot to handle, especially if you just taking her in out of the blue. You're also still really young, and still haven't dated anyone since freshman year. This is also a lot of responsibility, and a lot money. Are you sure this was a good idea?" Soobin asks, and I almost start to think I shouldn't have done this, until Bella starts to stir awake. 

She opens her eyes, that are surprisingly big, and starts to look around. She makes eye contact with me, and starts to smile. "I'm pretty sure it is hyung. I know it is. I'll take all the responsibility. I'll make sure I take great care of her. I don't care what the company says, thinks, whatever. If I get fired fine. If they yell at me, I'll yell back. I'll spend whatever money I need to to make sure she's alright. I know this happened for a good reason. I'm dedicated." I preach and the hyungs look at me proudly.

"Aww little Beomie finally grew up. My little baby." Yeonjun hyung says, and I laugh as I take the baby out of her carrier to hold her. "What's her name?" Soobin hyung asks. I look at Bella in my arms, playing with the drawstrings of my hoodie, and I respond:

"Choi Bella"