3# - Conqueror

A/n: I don't own any images or videos shown, what I do own is the right to make my boy Kid look good so hope y'all enjoy, cause I will!
_____________________

The Main Land, Border of Britannia
Wednesday
3:31 PM

The stomping of boots were heard as Y/n and Killer were shown walking through a forest

The stomping of boots were heard as Y/n and Killer were shown walking through a forest. The red haired man had his right hand lifted up dragging along Lady Nagant who was tied up by metal I beams wrapped around her body.

Y/n: Killer are you sure we're goin the right way?

Killer: The map on the back of the brochure says we're going the right way.

Y/n: Hghn, this is goddamn endless.

Killer: The land is over 5.6 million miles long and wide.

Lady Nagant: You two will get yourselves killed at this rate.

They then stopped as Nagant was moved to be placed in front of them before Y/n stepped forward with anger brewing from him.

Y/n: Is there something you wanna tell us?

Lady Nagant: The direction you two are going is a direct path through the fairy kings forest.

Killer: Fairy Kings forest?

Y/n: There's Fairy's there? The hell can they do?

Lady Nagant: Don't know but if you want a safe pathway I might know one, all I want in return is to walk.

She was then grabbed by the collar bringing her closer to Y/n's pissed off face.

Y/n: And how do I know you aren't trying to pull a fast one?

Lady Nagant: You're acting like I can beat you like this.

Y/n looked over towards Killer who could only nod at him.

Y/n: Alright but under my terms.

A minute or so passed as the multi colored haired woman was seen having her wrists covered in metal pieces creating cuffs that held her wrists close together in front of her.

Y/n: Hurry up we're losing day light.

She could only look back with a slightly annoyed expression before sighing and walking forward.

Killer: Are you sure it's a good idea for her to lead us?

Y/n: It's either that or a tourist trap map.

They then continued forward as the group of three were shown passing a river that was occupied by various animals before they scurried away when Y/n walked by them.

As they continued their trek the plant life began to look stranger than normal catching Y/n and Killer's attention.

Y/n: You said you'd be leading us away from the dammed forest!