Chapter 45

"How about this one? Although the actor's appearance is not that suitable, his acting skills are quite good."

An Qingyan handed one of the actors' profiles to the director.

The director still felt dissatisfied after looking at it. He is a person who has high requirements for filming.

"Let's look for it again, there is still time."

An Qingyan nodded in agreement, "Yes, maybe we can find someone more suitable."

Just as he was speaking, there was a sudden sound of footsteps from outside. The two of them followed the sound and looked towards the door. Upon seeing the visitor, the director's eyes immediately lit up.

He looked straight at Pei Chuan and... Lin Suici who was next to him.

The young man was wearing a simple white shirt and black casual trousers. His figure was tall and straight, but his physique was slightly thin, with an undiminished youthful air.

His face was a bit pale, with a hint of illness, but his skin and bone features were extremely outstanding, his facial features were handsome and delicate, and a few strands of half wet hair hung disorderly in front of his forehead. His eyes seemed to be a bit red, and there was a sense of detachment from the world.

"Isn't it like taking the initiative to deliver it to your door..." the director murmured in a low voice.

This is simply a perfect miserable beauty that came out of the book, good-looking, giving people a feeling of indifference and coldness, and at first glance, his health also doesn't seem very good.

The next second, the director quickly got up and walked up to Lin Suici, with an amiable smile on his face, and raised his hand to press his shoulder.

"Young man, are you Yan Yan's friend? Have you ever acted in a play? Are you interested in acting?"

"I have a role here that is very suitable for you. It is almost tailor-made for you. Do you want to try it?"

An Qingyan: "..."

Director, do you know that you look like a swindler right now!

Lin Sui was dumbfounded. He was a little panicked. But before he could react, Pei Chuan's expression instantly darkened.

"Young man, do you want to consider... ah!"

A mournful cry pierced the roof.

The director's shoulders were pressed hard by Pei Chuan, and his arms were hung behind him. Pei Chuan's movements were clean and merciless.

"It hurts..."

"Mr. Pei, calm down first!" An Qingyan hurried forward to explain, "He is the director of our production crew, not a bad person!"

Pei Chuan then let go of his hand expressionlessly. He turned his head to look at Lin Suici, his indifference fading a bit, and he looked up and down at the person in front of him.

"Are you all right?"

Lin Suici shook his head hesitantly as he looked at the director who was rubbing his arm and groaning in pain, thinking that it was the other person who was in trouble.

It took a while for the director to calm down, and he said to Pei Chuan in dissatisfaction : "You young man, what are you doing..."

But when he saw Pei Chuan's expressionless face and those cold and calm eyes, the director's voice stopped abruptly.

Damn it, this man doesn't look easy to provoke at first glance.

The scene became awkward in an instant, the director tried hard to squeeze out a smile at Pei Chuan, and casted his gaze towards An Qingyan, "Yan Yan, who are these two?"