chapter 1

"does this make me look fat?" michael asked, putting his hands on his hips as he stared at himself in the mirror.

luke simply rolled his eyes at him, his eyes going from mikey to his phone. "you are such a girl." he mumbled under his breath, scrolling through meaningless updates on twitter. michael pouted but luke couldn't see him, making him groan annoyingly.

"luke, seriously. i don't want girls to think i'm fat, or anything." he nudged luke with his elbow, sitting down besides the boy. the two were currently in michael's bedroom, and mikey was getting ready to attend a party luke wasn't invited to.

"most of them would be drunk. it doesn't matter." luke huffed, somewhat angry since he was friends with the boy hosting the party and he still wasn't invited.

"you know, i could take you as my date." mikey teased him, but luke just slumped his shoulders. he would rather stay home than go to some party and get laid, although michael thought the opposite.

"whatever. mike, isn't ashton expecting you early? you should go." he spoke, his voice soft. it took everything in him to beg michael to stay, luke hated being alone. but in this matter it wasn't a choice, since his whole group of friends would be going.

michael bit his lip, standing up and patting the boy on his head. "trying to get rid of me, hm? it's alright, i'll either be back tonight or tomorrow morning." with that he left the room and shut the door, luke pouting when he heard the front door open and shut.

luke and mikey shared a two story flat together, each of them had their own room. even though luke could go into his room, he stayed in mikey's. the tall boy climbed to the headboard, pulling the white comforter over himself. with only his head popped out, he stared out the window.

"hmph." he murmured, getting uncomfortable and moving onto his back. his plan was to just watch a movie and fall asleep, but he didn't think he could sit still for that long.

luke took out his phone, scrolling through his contacts. he mentally checked off people whom he knew was going to be at the party, which was majority.

he finally landed on a name.

"calum."