Camellia's birthday

Camellia is the daughter of the Parvis family, who are members of the nobility. She adored both her mother and father.

On the day of Camellia's birthday party, she turns 14 but she witnesses something that left her disbelief.

Camellia Parvis, on the other hand, saw her father pushing her mother off a cliff on her birthday party.

She stumbled as a result of her knee continuing to shake from her fear that her father would murder her next.

She struggled to stand up because her vision was hazy.

Camellia was approached by a knight who saw her and offered to help her.

As soon as Camellia accepted his offer, the knight led her to her carriage.

Camellia's father asked the maid and the knight if they had seen Camellia, they did not know where she had gone.

When her father decided to go outside and see the knight who had led Camellia to her carriage, The knight informed the father that he had guided Camellia to the carriage. The father was confused about why Camellia left.

On the carriage, Camellia was sobbing.

She hurried to her room as soon as she got home and locked the door.

She wants to tell people what she witnessed, but she is aware that they won't take her seriously because she is a young lady and her father is a duke.

She chose to keep quiet and pretend that she was unaware of what had occurred that evening.

The following day, there was news that her mother had died after she had "unintentionally fallen off a cliff".

The father went to hug Camellia and started pretending to cry.

Even though Camellia was aware of the truth, she continued to cry.

Camellia's father promised her he would look after her.

Camellia is really angry with her father, but she just acts as though she doesn't know anything.