8: Otso🏴‍☠️

"Hi attorneys, the usual?", he greeted me, a broad smile pasted across his face.  As far as I remember his name is rainbow.

They're familiarize our usual drinks since we always come here whenever our break time in our firm.

"Yes, but only make three orders," I answered and he nodded before placing the order to blue moon. He gave me a quick glance before entering their special café room. This is where they make the brewed coffees. The way they arranged their stuff interested me. They are certainly tidy and clean, as is evident. The coffees offered at the café have an addictive taste and has a mood aesthetic. Most especially the services which likely by the girls.

I'm with Minghao and jihoon now. Seungkwan can't be with us because there's something he needs to finish. Looks who's said workaholic. I actually doubt it. It must be his reason because of what happened the other day when they went to get their brother in our house. Speaking of the devil, seungkwan made it here with us.
"You want coffee kwannie?", I asked.

"No need, I'm not in the mood to drink right now." I nod in response.

Okay, so as we were waiting, we saw clover and a girl on the other table. We saw this girl in our firm a while ago, she's inspector. But by observing them, clover seems to be close with this girl.

"Oh, that's Jade. Clover must be hitting on her" said a voice that startled me.

I even not noticed rainbow was beside me. I wasn't asking?

"You just might want to know, attorney

"You just might want to know, attorney." He chuckled. "Here's your card. Thank you", he said as he handed my credit card to me.

"Drop the attorney, just call me Joshua."

Let's not take this too formal. Except for clients, I don't like someone calling me that.

I put my laptop on my table and started typing. I cannot squander time. I need to gather data or proof for our case. Similar to my friends, despite extensive searching and reading of numerous articles, we are still unable to locate one. This case is incredibly hard and challenging.

Seungkwan followed the girl out of the café with his glances and muttered, "I lost my appetite even more."

"He's flirting with her", I tried to teased him.

"So what? He's merely making out with the witch. I'm still able to snatching him."
We turned away from his response, stunned. Even Jihoon and Minghao, who were focused on their phones and monitors, stopped what they were doing to scowl at Seungkwan.