The Road so Far...

As a young girl, Mary-Ann (Ann) was sent off to live with her aunt while her Father and two brothers went on a "business trip". Many, many years had passed without her family ever coming back to get her.

One day, one of her brothers, Sam, shows up unexpectedly to live with her. She learns her father has passed and that Dean, her other brother, is no longer in the family picture. Ann and Sam attend college and move in together with his girlfriend, Jess.

They lived a happy couple of years starting to regain their relationship again. Until a familiar face comes in wanting Sam to join him again. It had been years since Ann had seen her brother, Dean. He's much older and cockier then she remembers him to be.

Tragedy strikes and forces Ann and Sam to leave with their brother. Soon, Ann is brought into this crazy lifestyle known as the Family Business. She joins the two brothers on hunts and fighting the good fight. All while having mixed emotions about whether or not she belongs. New faces are to be met and obstacles thrown at them.

Soon Ann is told about Dean and a deal he had made with a crossroads demon to bring Sam back to life. They spend vigorous months trying to find a way to break the contract only to fail in the end. Ann and Sam watch in horror as they witness their brother be attacked to death by a hellhound.

Witnessing such a thing has put a heavy heart for revenge on her. She refuses to let go of what happened to her brother that cold, scary night. She will not go down without a fight. She will get her revenge and bring her brother back.