Chapter Four**

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" Sam asks Bobby as we approach the door.
"Pamela is the best damn physic I know. If she can't get answers, I don't know who can." Bobby answers, knocking on the door.
A dark haired women swings the door open and plants a wide smile on her face.
"Bobby." She says cheerfully.
"Pamela, these are my two boys, Sam and Dean, and this is my girl, Ann." Bobby introduces us after giving her a hug.
"Dean Winchester...pulled straight out of the pit, huh? How'd you do it?" Pamela asks.
"We're not sure, that's what we are hoping you could find out."
"Hmm, should be able to..let's get started, shall we?"
We all huddle around a table and hold hands with each other. The round table has a lite candle placed in the middle. I stare at, watch it flicker, trying to maintain my anticipation. I'm happy my brother is back, but whatever brought him up...It's nothing good.
My phone begins to ring and they all look at me questionably. I look down and see that it's one of the hunters I sent to work a case for me. I was going to do it myself, but with Dean returning I had more important business to handle.
"I'm sorry, but can you manage without me?" I ask as I stand up from the table.

"But Ann-" Sam tries to say to me while tighting his grip on my hand.

"I wouldn't leave if it was not important Sam, you know that. Excuse me." I say leaving the area and walking outside.

"This is Ann." I say once answering the call.

"Ann, hey, It's Jo. Listen, I looked into the case you gave me and I think it's something I am going to need backup on."

"Is there no one else you can call? I am kind of in the middle of something."

"It's Dean isn't it?"

"How did you know that?"

"Word travels fast and as soon as it got out that Dean escaped hell, that's all anyone has been able to talk about. I'll call someone else, but in the mean time, you be safe. Anything and everything is after you guys right now. Be careful, okay?"

"Okay, I will, but you too ya' hear me? The last thing we need is your mom freaking because you got hurt on a job."

"Yeah, you aint' kidding."

Suddenly, I hear a loud scream come from inside. "Gotta go." I say to Jo and run inside. Dean, Bobby, and Sam are surrounding Pamela. She is laying on the ground; crying and screaming. I rush to the boys' side, "What happened?!" None of them answer, instead they all look at her with horrified expressions.

"My eyes, I can't see!" Pamela screams and that is when I notice that her eyes have been completely burned out.

"Oh my god, Sam call 911!" I scream to him. I push Bobby out of the way and hold her head, I rub the hair out from her face and look up at Dean.

"What-who?" Was all I was able to  get out.

"Castiel, it's name was Castiel."