Part 3

"Walking towards the light and I let it take control. Steps to a Overdose"
————————————————————————
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝒫ℴ𝓋
————————————————————————
So 2 days later Notti is out the hospital, he was still staying with ddot and he made a promise to himself that he was never going to leave notti alone again. Notti also hasn't taken the drugs yet, so he's been acting a little normal
————————————————————————
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐏𝐨𝐯
𝟖:𝟓𝟎 𝐩.𝐦.
————————————————————————
"Darrian I don't feel normal." I said not knowing what this new feeling is.

"Thats the feeling you have when your off drugs for a while, you'll get used to it sooner or later." He said looking on his phone.

I laid there looking at the ceiling for a while until I dozed off. Then I woke up somewhere, I looked around, and realized I was in a huge room with like 50 doors

"What the fuc-"

"Ethan I see you've made it!" Some random voice said

"Who are you?"

"Don't worry about that just make your way out of the door maze, you'll get something very special, that's if you check your surroundings and know what you're doing, Ik you love your little DDot friend and you wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him so keep your eye out." The voice said then it went away.

I was so confused on where to start, there were entrances all around me, so I just went straight at first, I opened the door and it took me to a dead end.. of course.

So I went back and took a right, but it lead to a black hole...

"Yeah no-." So I just casually walked away. I still had like 40 more doors to go so I just ran and ran until I found the right one.

Each door had these different things in them that could kill you, one had knife, one had dinosaurs n shit, and other dangerous this, and honestly you'll never guess what's going to happen next it was some crazy shit In them doors.

Once I got to the last one it lead to another door in an all white room I opened it and it lead to a place like hell or something. A arm pulled me inside and held me over a dark purple hole

"So Ethan I see you've found the door, but this just happened to be the wrong one." The voice said

"Wtf do you mean, this was the only one."

"Well if you would've looked to your right there would've been another door, a black one to be exact and if you went in you'd be safe."

"Your a bitch."

"Ig I am but oh well, anyways enough talking to you, bye bye!"

And this big ass hand was about to grab me but I closed my eyes quickly. When I opened them I was in this all black room. And there was this bright light, now Ik we're told not to follow the light but there was no where else to go so I had no choice.

I walked through and it seemed like I was in my own pov in Darrian's house. I went in one of the drawers in the kitchen and grabbed a knife and put it in my pocket.

"The hell am I going to do with that?" I questioned myself.

Next I saw Darrian sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Yo what up D?" I said

"Oh hey Notti."

It's like I couldn't control my body so with everything that was happening I could only watch.

"Come over here I gotta show you something." I said and he walked over and i pinned him onto the wall.

"Notti tf are you doing!?" Darrian said.

I said nothing then I grabbed my knife from out my back pocket.

"Notti put that knife down!!" He said.

Suddenly he pushed me off of him and I quickly got up and tried to stab him. But I missed, then he punched me and pinned me against the wall and held my wrist tightly that had the knife in it.

"Ethan What the hell is wrong with you!?"

Then everything went back that all black room, and the pov was gone. It's like I was just stuck there floating until I woke up and was back into reality.

"The hell-." I said confused asf

"Nigga what's wrong with you?"

I look up and saw that knife in my hand and me against the wall just like from my dream. I knew I was crazy but this is a whole other level of it.

"So that dream was.. real?" I said dropping the knife

"Tf are you talking about dream, Notti of course this was real!!"

"It can't be I couldn't control my body, and I was in this black room thing and then it was this room with all these door and-"

"Stop.." he said cutting me off

"your gonna get help weather you like it or not."

"No, I'm fine seriously."

"No your not and actually I'm calling today so you can see a damn therapist or sum shit cuz this don't make no sense."

Atp Ik I can't argue him down about it because when they say there gonna give me help they mean it frl and I don't wanna see a therapist, I don't wanna talk to anybody, because Ik that they won't understand me and just judge me for doing drugs..
————————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoy I had so much trouble writing this so I hope it was enough.

Ignore any mistakes
Byeee😘⭐️