Part 5

𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...
————————————————————————
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯
————————————————————————
I went out on a walk by myself because I needed some time to think for myself. Those words Darrian said honestly hurt me. I really didn't mean to make him upset tho.

I went into our safe house and saw some of our members but I could care less about them rn.

I went to my little crawl space that only I know about, I like to keep all my drugs in there. I got out a few and ate them. I waited like five minutes and I already felt a little better this is what I love about the drugs, always able to make me feel good.

"Yoo you ight gang when you came in you looked mad asl." Bloodie said.

"I'm fine."

"Naw you ain't." Dudey said.

"Yes I am." I said fake smiling.

"Nigga your crying." Bloodie said😒

"No I'm not."

"Just tell us what going on." He added

I explained everything to them about our argument and about how he ordered a therapist for me.

"Well honestly... ddot's right you do need some help but the name calling was outta pocket." Dudey said.

"How is he right he wouldn't even let me explain??"

"Well now you have to admit that your crazy, and we all know your crazy." He said

"True.."

"Next time your sober just try to talk to him and explain your feelings or sum idk I'm not good with advice." Bloodie suggested.

"I've tried too many times."

"This is why you need a therapist, you need to tell people how you feel, and you need to let all your feelings out, and you need someone who actually listens and understands you." He added

"Their not gonna understand me they never do."

"Just give it a try, I'm sure it'll help a lot." Dudey said

"I guess..."

They soon left and I took some cough syrup and sprite out my crawl space and made some lean, I didn't even hesitate to drink it all, I needed it bad. I also went back in there and rolled up a blunt. I wanted to get high asf and just chill.

I soon left and went back home to ddot high asf.
I walked inside the house and he was sitting on the couch.

"Nigga where tf were you?" He said

"Nigga what are you?.." I said looking at him up and down.

"Omggg, and get that damn blunt out yo mouth." He said snatching it away
————————————————————————
𝘿𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙫
————————————————————————
This nigga got the nerves to walk inside my house, and ask me what am I!? I'm so glad he sees the therapist tomorrow because I'm getting real sick and tired of this.

I dragged him upstairs so that he could take a shower and go to bed because I have no time to be dealing with him. I locked him inside the bathroom so he wouldn't run away and then I called Dd.

*𝑹𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑵𝑵𝑵𝑵𝑵𝑮𝑮𝑮𝑮𝑮𝑮* 𝒙4

"Hello?"

"Wassup Dd?"

"Not to much, how is my brother?"

"He's fucking high asl and as soon a he came up
In here he got the nerves ask me what am I." I said annoyed

"Damn.."

"Oh and we had a little fight yesterday.."

"You ain't tell me that now, what was it about."

"Yesterday we went to Walmart and I left him alone-."

"Hold up thats already a red flag you know not to leave him alone."

"I know but he faked like he was finna gts or sum."

"Anyways continue."

"When I left he went across the street and bought some narcotics, and i caught him in Walmart buying some water, and he was like he was thirsty."

"Now you know.. if that nigga buying water it got some to do with drugs, but continue."

"When I came back to the car he was talking bout voices in his head, and he saw satan-."

"SATAN!!!???"

"Thats what I said!!!"

"Anyways I found the narcotics on the floor and I got back in my truck and the argument started from there, then when I got home I went upstairs to use the bathroom, and when I came out I saw this nigga digging in the trash for the drugs I threw away."

"HUH!?"

"IKRR!!"

"Man say no more you gotta tell me this in person tomorrow when he's at the therapists office because this story to good to be told over tha phone."

"Oh! And he tried to kill me the day before that."💀

"Nigga bye you gotta tell me all this tomorrow." He said

"Ight."

After I hung up I went back to go and check on Notti. I unlocked the door and found him asleep on the floor. So I picked him up and put him in the guest room, I cannot fucking wait until the appointment tomorrow. I hope it helps
————————————————————————
Sorry it so short and Y'all Ik I keep saying this but I am struggling bad, and the worst part is I'm free styling this, I normally free style all my stories but this is too much.😭

Anyways hope y'all enjoyed
Ignore any mistakes
Byeee😘⭐️