Part 9

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢'𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐮𝐡..
————————————————————————-

"I don't know if I except yet..."

"Nigga what do you mean you don't know?!"

"Who gave you the N word pass?" I said

"Idk...but that's besides the point, why are you not sure?"

"Because you know that after all the times I've been with you you've done nothing but evil, plus the Bible tells everything you do for a living, so of course I'm not sure!!"

"Good point...but still I can literally give you everything you want, the new Balenciaga's, new Louis Vuitton, new Gucci, new Dior, yet you choose to stay hopeless?!" he said

"Ok that's good and all but the new Gucci and Louis Vuitton won't help me with my mental health."

"Nigga that's all you had to say!! I can literally help you with that." He said

"Nigga if you knew me like you said you did, then why didn't you know I wanted help with my mental health?"

"...shit....Idfk just stop questioning me, but I literally can give you everything you want and need." Satan replied

"I know that but I already told you I don't know if I except yet, and your just gonna have to deal with that."

"Mane, alr bruh..but make your choice soon, I will allow you to wake up now, but next time be ready because your time is almost up." He said disappearing into the darkness.

Eventually I woke up.

"Omg he's awake!" One of the nurses said

"That's perfect we'll keep him on the ventilator a little bit more so that we can make sure that he's actually breathing on his own." The other nurse said.

My body was in so much pain, maybe trying to pick my heart out my chest wasn't the best idea, but now I have bigger problems to worry about since I'm alive.

Even though I was hurt I was still stuck on what he just said..𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐔𝐩?..sounds like some type of doomsday shit for me. And I need to find out when tf all this is going down.
———————————————————————-
𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐲
———————————————————————-
Me and dd tryna figure out more about Dre and Jayden, so he went back to go and get his laptop, and I was looking on my phone while he was gone.

"I'm back." He said

"Alright bet, so what we gotta look for first?"

"Well first we gotta contact them and make sure that Notti really fw them, because with him you never know, it could be bigger." He said

"Alr bet I still remember how to hack."

Then dd gave me his computer and I started typing in codes and shi.