Chapter 13.

I woke up the next morning and slid out of bed and headed into my bathroom to shower and get ready I hear rustling in the bed and peek out to see street awake and on his phone ughh this man is so handsome. Street seeing me staring and smiles as he gets up and comes in the bathroom he kisses my forehead and I step out to pick my outfit out so he can hop in the shower.

I chose a simple black bikini and some blue Jean shorts and white button up

I chose a simple black bikini and some blue Jean shorts and white button up. Street walks out of the bathroom dressed and hot damn he walks over to me and pulls me close and tells me I look beautiful today and plants a soft kiss on my lips before heading to the kitchen for coffee. Chris walks into my room to ask to borrow some shampoo and body wash so I just told her she can use that bathroom it's be easier "hey whenever your done we will be in the kitchen making stuff for the bbq" I told her "okay I'll meet you all out there" she replies. I walk into the kitchen and start getting everything out since the bbq starts at 12 and street asks what he can do and I told him he can set up the grill "okay will do" he comments "thank you" I smile he heads outside to work on the grill. Chris come out into the kitchen after about 30 mins and asks "where do you need me?" "You can start making the pasta salad" "sounds good!" Street finishes with the grill around 11:30 and starts to heat it up me and chris finished everything in the kitchen and put it out for everyone to grab a plate and start eating. I take the meat out to street while leading deacon, Annie and the kids outside and told them to make themselves at home the kids start jumping in the pool. Everyone else started to arrive and the hamburgers and hot dogs are finally finished I was standing outside just watching everyone laugh together and just enjoying this new life I'm creating with some good people. As I was standing there I get startled by an arm snaking it's way around my waist and I looked over to see street smiling at me and walked us over to the group and we all go weird look's except from Hondo who already knew street says he needs to say something and now everyone is paying attention " hey everyone I just wanted to let everyone know me and kam are together we haven't made things official yet we are still taking our time but we are and I hope everyone respects that and is happy for us." I was so happy about what just happened we shared a quick kiss "yay ummm who wants to get into the pool" I asked the kids jumped in and then I jumped in and started playing with the kids and then Chris jumped in and started playing basketball with us and then street, Luca, and tan all jumped in and then hondo and darrell jumped in and Annie and deacon got in we were having a blast I don't think I have ever been this happy and content in life. We all eventually got out and everyone started to leave and street stayed back and asked if he could stay the night " of course you can we are a thing now" I winked at him while laughing and he started laughing and he went to the shower first and I knew he was in I'm not sure what came over me but I decided to head in there really quietly and undressed and as his head was under the water I stepped in the shower with him. Street turned around and was surprised to see me but it didn't take him long to grab me and start kissing me I don't think we broke it until we finished cleaning up and I wasn't quite ready to go all out yet but maybe soon and he knew that but I was feeling very spontaneous. I got dress and laid down in bed just as street did and it feels right i snuggled up next to him "hey I have a serious question" he stated " what is it?" I asked " well I know we haven't know each other very long but I know you are who I want to be with and I've been enjoying my time with you and I mean who would you are amazing, sweet, caring, and beautiful and I would like to know if you would like to be my girlfriend? I want to make us official!" He commented and asked I jumped up so happy " yes yes a million times yes I just feel so safe with you like I'm almost at peace and I'm very comfortable around which is very surprising given my past but you're different and I just can't let you go!" We shared a long passionate kiss and headed to bed holding each other.