Intro (Reprised)

[background?]

<Feel free to skip this because it's literally just my autistic self rambling about the plot of K:ON!! >

Yui and Azusa have been best friends for most of high school making music in the light music club! They have a band called "Hokago Tea Time"! The band consists of 5 members (well 6 if you include the teacher 😭), The band members are : Ritsu, Mio, Mugi, Yui, and last but definitely not least, Azusa! These 5 members all have their own personalities (well by slice of life anime standards anyway) Ritsu is the one with the most energy, contrast to Yui who has little to none, Unlike Ritsu and Yui who seem to like to play around, Mio and Azusa take the band very seriously, and Mugi? Well she's just a hardcore lesbian who loves to ship the girls together who is also rich btw but that doesn't stop her from being kind and gentle! They all play different instruments (obviously). Yui and Azusa both play guitar, Ritsu plays drums, Mio plays bass, and Mugi plays the keyboard! Despite Azusa's name being well.. "Azusa", Yui calls her "Azu Nyan" because she looks really cute in cat ears (I agree, also not to mention she is best girl- I MEAN *cough* *cough*) Azusa is also younger than all of the other band members, as well as shorter (kinnie moment) But who am I kidding? You already know this! (Well unless if you never watched K:ON!! In which case .. watch it, then come back :3)

(Actually Relevant Information)

Yui has honestly always had a crush on Azusa, I mean anyone could see that, and ofc Yui being Yui, Azusa later follows suit in being a gay disaster! Unfortunately for Yui however, Azusa is really dense, so she has no idea that yui likes her but than again, Yui also doesn't realize that Azusa likes her, so they are both in the same boat! ... After 4 weeks after their awesome gay trip to London as their graduation trip, Azusa can't help but think about what Yui wrote in her notebook, obviously Yui just wanted to sing a goodbye song to Azusa in a completely platonic and heterosexual way! Azusa also can't stop thinking about that embarrassing moment when she thought that Yui was trying to kiss her, but really she was trying to hug "Getah"? (I think is how it's spelled) Her guitar, the expensive one that Mugi ended up convincing the store owner to lower the price on because Mugi is a real "big deal". Azusa secretly wishes that Yui was just really trying to kiss her. <3

(THE ACTUAL PLOT)

Yui was laying down on the ground on her back holding her phone, bored out of her mind, wondering is she should call her not so secret crush AZUSA!! Could this be her chance? She wonders as she finally decides to dial up Azusa's phone number. She would hang out with her older sister "Ui" but she is at the store rebuying all the crap that yui ate in only a day.

Yui: "Ring,Ring,Ring, Doo Doo Doo"
Yui sings to herself waiting for Azusa to pick up. Azusa picks up her phone as she is sitting on the couch also bored out of her mind, wow how ironic!

Yui: "Hi~ Azu Nyan~"

Yui says while swaying back in forth in happiness.

Azusa: "Oh! Hi Yui Senpai! What's up?"

Azusa asks while hiding her gay panic because of how Yui started the phone call.

Yui: "Azu Nyan- I'm so bored!"

Yui whined.

Azusa: Oh! Okay! Would you like to meet up somewhere? I mean soon y'all are going to graduate and leave me..

Azusa's voice got quiet and sad at the end of sentence.

Yui feels bad about Azusa feeling sad but pushes it down.

Yui: OF COURSE! Where would you like to go Azu Nyan!?

Yui exclaimed as she is getting hyped up for a queer time with Azusa'

Azusa: Wait? Yui Senpai?

Yui tilts her head with a confused expression.

Yui: What is it? Azu Nyan?

Azusa: A- Are we going alone or are we inviting the others?

Azusa asks hoping that it'll be just them two.

Yui gets a smug look.

Yui: Of course silly Azu Nyan~ We are obviously going alone since Mugi is on a family trip to Hawaii and Ritsu Chan and Mio Chan are on a date~!

Yui says in a joking and teasing tone, but Azusa takes it literally..

Azusa's face gets red as she yells in shock!

Azusa: A DATE?!

Azusa nearly drops her phone on the floor but catches it before it falls.

Yui laughs sweetly!

Yui: Oh come on Azu Nyan! I was only joking~

Yui really loves to tease Azusa and ofc Azusa secretly enjoys it <3

Azusa thinks to herself with a blushing face:

"Werid.. I would have expected that from
Mugi, but Yui???"

Azusa shrugs it off as another "Yui" thing.

Azusa: Haha. Very Funny. Anyway, Where are we going Yui Senpai?

Azusa scolded Yui for that tasteless joke, you do not ship people together.. well unless if its her and Yui, in that case it's fine! LMFAO

Yui thinks for a moment, She remembers that there is a mall not too far from here with a arcade inside, She decides to pick that as the dat- I mean platonic hangout spot between two gal pals!

Yeah cuz gay people can't obviously be real/j

The Author vanishes from existence in pansexual trans man style /j

OKAY OKAY IM SORRY LETS CONTINUE-

Yui: LETS GO TO THE ARCADE!!

Yui jumps up and down in pure excitement!

Azusa smiles, seeing Azusa feeling so happy absolutely warms her heart more than she'd want to admit <3

Azusa: Oh? You mean the one at the mall that just opened up?

Azusa asks Yui even though she did not expect Yui to pick a arcade out of all things, she learned over time to just not question what Yui says or does anymore.

Yui: YEAH!

Yui replies happily with stars in her eyes with a slightly blushing face!

Azusa smiles and says

Azusa: Alright! Yui Senpai! I'll meet you there!

Yui shakes her head even though she's on a phone call and Azusa can't see it..

Yui: No.!

Yui says firmly!

Azusa tilts her head in comfusing.

Azusa: Huh?

Yui paused for a moment and said

Yui: IM TAKING YOU THERE!

After Yui said that, she became flustered which is rather unusual. <3

Azusa blushes intensely while also freaking out that Yui was going to commit a crime.

Azusa: HUH?!, NANI?!, THE FRICK?! YOU CANT DRIVE YUI???

Yui laughs and says

Yui: I'll be walking us there!

Azusa took a sigh of relief thinking that Yui was going to underage drive or something.

Azusa: Alright! Thats fine!

Azusa says as she quickly hangs up out of embarrassment and covers her blushing face.

"A- a date? With Yui Senpai?"

She thought to herself as she tries her absolute best to look cute for Yui and Yui does the same! Wondering if the other even liked girls that way and if it was even acceptable?! <3

A/N : WHEW! First chapter done, the longest one I have ever done! I will update most likely tomorrow! I hope that the one person reading this enjoyed it! .//. (If I make any mistakes or if there's anything you don't like about it, please let me know in the comments and I'll get to you as soon as I can!

- AlexTheFrogPerson Signing Off! <3 🐸