NANI !? (Reprised)

A huge giant monster came out of the bite.. It looked like no face from spirited away..

Yui screams out in pain as everyone else but Alex San flee the Arcade in fear while screaming, it looked like shit out of stranger things... (ill be dead by the time season 5 comes out)

Azusa: NANI?? THE FRICK???

A/N : The following is probably going to be really cringe but bear with me here.

The monster slowly starts to approach Azusa from behind..

Yui: "AZUSA, BEHIND YOU!"

This was the only time that Yui called Azusa.. Well "Azusa" so you can tell that Yui was serious..

Tho Azusa tried to escape and run with Yui , the monster sucks Azusa in.

 Yui all of a sudden was floating with white smoke, could this be the power from the bite? But why did it bite Yui? So many questions left unanswered.

As Yui is floating, her tears and shock became anger..

Yui: You.. You killed the love of my life.

Yui says with a terrfying look on her face as she subconsciously tears the monster apart with her mind.. Until it was nothing but black goo that evaporated.. Somehow the building survived as Yui falls down passed out and Azusa gets up to check on Yui.

Azusa runs over to Yui  and shakes her gently until Yui wakes up..

Yui: Azu- Azu Nyan?

Azusa couldnt say anything since she was sccared after what happen, but she smiled and helped Yui up.

A/N : I changed the story a little cuz I have now more ideas for killer Yui, which will be a sequel to this? Idk but it makes sense