The Arcade (Reprised)

<Since the guy's name is basically my name, I'm gonna just add myself in here..>

The two girls both entered inside the mall immediately looking for the arcade.

Azusa: "Wow! This place is huge!"

Yui sighs as a teenage employee walks up to them. His name tag read "Alex West" with He/Him pronouns underneath but the two decided to call him "Alex - San" since it would be easier for them.

Yui covers her eyes.

"AHHHHHHHHHH , ENGLISHHHHHHH" Yui screams out in pain!

Azusa facepalms and asks Alex where the arcade was because she knew some English but not as well as Mio or Mugi tho.

Azusa:" Uh, where is the Ar c- cade?"

Alex: Oh! Thats where I work! Follow Me!

Azusa and Yui starts following this strange man as he too somehow struggles to find it himself..

Alex looks at his map intensely.

Alex : " uh.. This way!"

Yui and Azusa just look at each other as they keep following him, DW they get there envetually..

Azusa thanks him as the 3 walk in and Alex starts actuality doing his job._.

The first game they wanted to play was the honkey game!

Yui points at the hocky table as they both walk over to it

Yui: LETS PLAY HOCKY!!

Yui's eyes light up in hopes of winning!

Azusa notices this and smirks (oh dear, she looked rather scary.)

Azusa: "Its on..- Yui!"

Yui laughs and points at Azusa with a battle stance.

Yui: YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?? WELL I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!!

Azusa: TRY ME! 

YuiAzu then began their challenge to the death while trash talking each other!

As Yui almost wins , she feels a bite on her leg.. (NANI!?)

Yui: OW! WHAT THE FRICK IN THE FRICK WITH A FRICK FRICK IS THIS!?

Azusa just doesn't question what Yui just said as everyone stops and gathers around them.

Azusa checks on Yui to see a bite with black goo coming out of it...

Yui cries in the pain. :(

Azusa: WHAT THE FU-

Azusa yells as the goo tries to capture her but she gets cut off by the guy from eariler-

As Alex checks the bite..

A/N : I will try my best for this to somehow make sense.