Chapter-10

!!!RAT ATTACK!!!! RAT ATTACK!!!

Today again the rat barged right into the room not our but our friend's. The same friends who let us sleep in their room as if we are their roommates. If you want to find us then you can come into GG Niwas [it's their names initial].

So back to the story I was sitting on the bed with my legs hanging and the mouse came out like a snake. It was hiding under the bed for like an hour and the way it suddenly came out caused me to yell out loud followed by two other yells of my friends who without any thought copied me.

Then I came back with the broom with only one thing in mind which was to get that thing out of the room. We had to take out everything from the room like literally everything from blanket to the study tables to the snacks.

And when we dragged the beds the only things we found were trash, wrappers, chewing gum and dust. I cleaned it first before getting back to the mission.

After sometime the mouse came out from its hiding place with me chasing after him. First he jumped on to my foot [eww] then to the table then bed and then again vanished somewhere. I called the bitch to tell her about the problem.

I said that we have a mouse in our room creating a havoc jumping from bed to table and the daughter of that bitch said that if the mouse is jumping why don't you all dance with it. Like bitch if you are so interested in mouse dance then come here and do belly dance with it.

And you know what that bitch said.

Bitch: if there is mouse in your room then what can I do in this? I am not a mouse Chaser.

Like bitch I am also here to study not to chase out mouse or tell you about the problems in the pg.

I told my friends what the bitch said so she called her mom and told her about it.

Now comes the funny part.
Her mother called the bitch and said- yahh how can you talk to our kids like that. We are paying you guys. Our kids are not living for free there that you can talk to them like that.

Bitch even said that she didn't said anything like this to my friend
But aunty said so what if you didn't said this to my daughter you said this to a/n how can you talk to her like that. I was at peace after this.

After sometime my friend caught the mouse hiding behind the almirah and we were finally able to get it out of the room.