Chapter-11

Guys today the bitch came not because she wanted to check on us or something but because one of the girl had to pay the rent. You won't believe my friend called her she was here in less then 10 minutes. But when the other girl had asthama attack they came after 20 minutes. Well this world revolves around money so what can we say.

And you know what's the first thing she said. She said that why was I even complaining about the mouse when it wasn't in my room. Like bitch your pg is not a 5 star hotel. All the rooms here are attached either by some holes or by the wooden drawers that can be opened from either side.

And then she said she was just joking when she said "why don't you dance with the mouse" like bitch who am I to you that you are joking with me. We didn't even had a decent conversation apart from the complaint calls. I was there chasing the mouse out of the room and you are laughing with your family making this type of comments. If this is a joke then I don't know what to do. Suggest you to have a mental check up or visit a psychiatrist for therapy because your whole family is sick bitch.

Let me tell you guys one more thing when we complain about something to that bitch she says 'why didn't you said this to the cook' or 'why didn't you told me' like hell the cook will do something when he don't even know how to cook properly and what the hell do you mean by didn't tell you. What am I doing now? telling you a joke?

And when do you ever let us finish you always have to cut our sentence in between. The bitch is so nosy that it makes me want to punch her till I break her nose.

You know the total rent of this whole PG is like around 300000 and they have like 15-20 pg like this. And still they don't provide us basic facilities when they are earning 6000000-7000000 per month.

One of my friend has jaundice because of the polluted liquid we are provided here in the name of filtered water. And the other one has blood infection. I asked the cook if the dispenser is clean or not and he said yes. But after I left he started back talking saying when the water wasn't filtered properly all of us were healthy and now when everything's clean everyone is getting sick. Bloody bastard doesn't have the guts to say it on my face.

I just wanted to let out all my frustrations on these two. Like bitch am I paying you 12000 to tell you that the cook doesn't have basic manners like to knock and shit. Or to tell you that your cook doesn't know how to cook. Or you are providing us a poisonous liquid in the name of water. Or that the ceiling leaks and the room doesn't close properly. Or that the hygiene is so good that I can find a whole zoo in this PG.

Like bitch what do you take me as your assistant or something because I am certainly not neet aspirant.