Chapter-12

Guys now the bitch is literally crossing the already crossed limits. I hope you understand what I am saying.

There is no water in the dispenser and the kitchen is locked. We even told the cook to keep the kitchen unlocked.

We called the cook at around 9:45 and told him that the dispenser is not even half filled still he didn't come and when we called again his phone was switched off.

Then we called the bitch and said the same thing and bitch has the audacity to say that we should have called her earlier. She directly said that it's our fault and she can't do anything. Like bitch it's your pg. we are paying you 12000 for what for you to say that you can't even provide us that polluted water.

You know what guys I am just tired of this bitch. This month I won't pay the rent on time and when she'll come here to ask about the rent then I am gonna say 'aunty why should I pay when you don't even provide us filtered water and good food. There's no inverter here. Cook is a fucking pedophile always staring at girls and even tries to touch the warden who is a 16 year old girl' . He even told her that I am thinking of changing my wife like fucker she is your wife not clothes that you are going to change but how would he know when he don't know that jaundice is caused by polluted water.