| part 9 |

3 years later. Just after the 69th Hunger games.

Charity was walking Aurora down the Aisle, she was wearing the dress from her wedding day

Charity was walking Aurora down the Aisle, she was wearing the dress from her wedding day. The couple decided on a beach wedding with just Mags, Avanna and Charity that way Snow wouldn't find out. The couple were very secretive of their relationship makings sure Snow never knew or the consequences would be severe.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to marry Aurora Nightingale and Finnick Odair. Their love is one we always knew would happened which is why I am so honoured to be marrying them today"
Charity tried her best not to cry while marrying us but a few stray tears falling down her face were noticeable. "Now I believe you have your own vowels prepared"

"My sunshine, you make my world complete. You have made me smile during the darkest times of my life.
When everything was going wrong I knew I could talk to you. Your smile is contagious, just seeing your face brightens up my life. I love you so much. If I could have anyone in the world I would choose you every time. I'm so lucky to be marrying you and I knew I would ever since you called me fishface"

Aurora laughs, looking up to the sky trying her best not to ruin her make up. She takes a deep breathe before looking into the eyes of the man she loves.

"Your arms feel more like home then any house ever can. I get lost in your ocean eyes but it's a type of lost that's exactly like being found. You are the greatest thing to have ever happened to me, ever since you stepped onto that train I knew you were different from the rest. You have been with me throughout the bad times and the good. Although, I can be difficult you love me anyways and I will always love you for being you"

Finnick quickly wipes away his stray tear, while Aurora just gives up, letting them fall.

"Do you Aurora take Finnick to be your husband?"

"I do" She says proudly, with a bright smile plastered on her face.

"And do you Finnick take.."
Everyone laughs as he says
"I do" before Charity can even finish.

"By the power invested in me, I pronounce you Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride"

Finnick gently grabs Aurora's waist pulling her into a passionate kiss as she wraps her arms around his neck, deepening the moment.

--------------

"Good morning, my wife" he smiles looking down at me lying on his chest.

"Good morning, my husband" I laugh. I still can't believe that we're actually married.

"How do you feel now that we are married?" He asks me.

"I couldn't be more happy" I say smiling at him.

"Good" he says before picking me up and placing me on top of him. I lean down giving him a kiss. The kisses become more passionate and heated...