Epilogue

He stood before the Queen, long, hard, painful breaths escaped him. Two blades pointed at his neck, two of his fellow guards ready to strike. Two means of no escape. Sith glared heavily into the eyes of Queen Demeter, a long, cold stare.

"May I ask why you attacked Rok and Onyx?" the Queen started, her tone elegant and cold. She sat on her throne, legs crossed, head held up high. Snow white hair spilling out, two pointed ears emerging from it. Her dragon-like wings protruding from either side of her, stretch far out, their scarred webs visible. None of which were new except for one. A fresh cut that shot across her cheek. Straight as an arrow, as though a blade had caught her cheek.

"I did it because he attempted to kill your majesty," he replied, even his own raspy voice caught in his throat.

She smiled and leaned in, "And what if I told you he attempted to kill me once again?" she asked, a certain spark visible in her eyes.

He shifted his weight, his eyes narrowing. "Then I wouldn't be so quick to give a second chance," he answered, his scarred face smiling back.

The Queen lifted her hand, motioning the guards to release him. "Then commander Sith, do whatever is necessary", her bold voice carried throughout the room.

His mind gleamed at the sound of it, Commander Sith, yet his desire for vengeance was not satiated. "And your gracious majesty, what of the girl?" His eagerness to gain revenge revealed itself. His eyes conveyed a bloodthirsty glare.

The Queen's violet eyes glowed like a violet flame, as she glared at Sith with the same revengeful gleam. "Bring her back to me—alive!" she ordered before muttering under her breath, "I will not make the same mistake twice"