prologue

A light read, Enjoy-

----------------

The salty breeze brushed across my face for the first time in what felt like forever. I never thought I would be able to come back after the accident.

I sat in the passenger seat of the car with my head poked out of the rolled down window.
It was comfortably silent, just the way I liked it.

My mom decided to break the silence "Sweetie I really think your gonna like it her with your aunt.
Just think you would get to live in a beach house and sit on the beach anytime you like."

I just shrugged. I didn't really like the fact that I would be living on a beach for the entire summer, and I definitely did not like the idea of living with my aunt. Not after what she did to my mom.
"Come on Blaire you can't be mad at this place or her forever. I've gotten over what she did, now your gonna have to get over it too."

"But, she's the reason you dad got a divorce. She slept with him, and you don't even care."

I rolled my eyes at her then continued to look out the window.
After that she stopped trying to conversate, because she new it was helpless. It really was helpless. I was not going to talk about how I felt about this place to her or anyone for that matter.

That outburst was the only feeling I was going to show anyone.

I was pissed off at this place, because it held the worst memories of my life.
This is where my father died, and the only way I think I can get over that is not come back here.

But, my mom obviously can not except that.

"Were here." My mom stated before getting out of the car and walking away.

I lift my head off of the the window and got out of the car.
As my bare feet hit the sand it felt rocky. Grains of sand got stuck between my toes as I walked.
I put my hand above my eyes when the sun shined in them. I squinted my eyes while looking around. My eyes settled on a medium sized beach house. It looked descent.
There were plenty of houses that surrounded it. It was kinda like a beach house neighborhood if those even exist.

The house had many windows that had the sun shining through them.
I saw my mom motioning for me to come over to her. She was standing by the screen door of the house.
I walked over to her then closed eyes as she started to knock on the door.
My aunt came to the door in a light pink blouse and dark jeans with brown boots.

"Oh. Guys come in, come in." She said in a up beat way.

She opened the door for us to come inside.
I stepped inside and my feet touched a cold wood floor.
I looked like I was in a living room or family area.
But, none of our family even came here anymore because they were ashamed of her. They said she was a disgrace. Maybe they are right.

I took in the scent of pine when I took a deep breath.

"Blaire come with me so I can show you to your room." My aunt rubbed my shoulder in a soothing manner.
I glanced at her hand and she stopped almost immediately.
She made her way up the stairs and I followed behind her.

She led me down a hallway that was lit up by the sun.
She opened up a door to a beautiful room.
It had a king sized bed with a light blue bed spread. There was a window on each side of the bed. They had white curtains. A white desk sat in the corner of the room by a balcony. Wait, I have a balcony.

I immediately rush over to the double doors that lead to the balcony and swung them open.
I walk over to the banister of the balcony and rest my arms on it. I notice that my room is in front of another room. Being the noisy person that am, I look through the window that leads into that persons room.

I squint my eyes slightly.
Then notice that it looks like a boys room.
I gasp loudly when I see a boy walk into the door in nothing but a towel.

Wooo, that six pack though.

He had light brown hair that looked like one of the messiest things I had ever seen but some how it made him look even hotter.
His green eyes looked stunning as he scanned is room when eyes landed on the window. He walks towards the window then looks at me, the creeper.
He sends me a frown, as he furrows his eyebrows.

And, with that frown he closed his green curtains. He must think I'm a fangirl teenager who is obsessed with Justin Bieber. Now I was a fangirl but not for a person. I was a fangirl for Disney, but who can really blame me it's awesome.

I turn around and walk back inside to see my aunt smiling at me.

"Well I'm gonna assume you like the balcony, right?"

I nod at her then look through one of the windows and out at the ocean. It seemed just so....peaceful here.

I suddenly face plant onto my new bed then roll over to stare at the ceiling.

This going to be one of the longest summers ever.

-------------------------

So, guys what you think?
Like, tell me if you think I should continue writing it.
I think I should, but I want to know how you guys feel about it.

So yeah........ I hope you guys liked it.

Comment..... Vote..... Follow

-Gabrielle