Chapter 14

Chapter 14

The room was so quiet that only the sound of the rain could be heard outside.

Doctor Beta Du, a middle-aged woman in a white coat, gave Luan Yenan's head a new gauze, and instructed her to take precautions.

Mrs. stood next to her, holding Zuo Baixuan's hand, and asked Dr. Du nervously, "Are these precautions? Can I still lie down at night?"

"Of course it's better to lie on your side. How did you sleep at night after the injury last night? The lady should have experience." Dr. Du smiled and looked at Zuo Baixuan.

She is eager to build a relationship with this new member of the family.

Dr. Du has been working for the Luan family for some years.

This lady always makes trouble for her every time she has a headache.

Or she didn't remember when she gave a good face.

Today, she was called by a servant, and when she heard that Luan Yenan was going to bandage her head wound, she was full of anxiety.

Header?

Head!

When Dr. Du came, he was determined to die.

Unexpectedly, today's Luan Yenan is very talkative.

All movements are coordinated, no pain, and even my own doctor's orders.

What's a good day today?

Doctor Du's gaze moved to the side.

Stunning.

The girl wearing a white skirt and a light green sunscreen jacket showed a bright and friendly smile.

The dampness in the air was dispelled by this smile.

That's why!

Dr. Du seems to have grabbed a life-saving straw.

Zuo Baixuan did not expect that she would need to appease his wife and deal with the doctor at the same time.

At this time, a strong voice of questioning came from upstairs.

"What's the situation? Stupid girl, are you making trouble again?"

Luan Yenan raised her head.

She is the "old woman", the original Alpha mother, the "front-end" general manager of an international first-line information technology company, Luan Muyin.

Also…

Luan Yenan swept his gaze over his wife, then took it back and looked back at the woman who came down from the second floor.

He is not tall in Alpha, and his stature has nothing to do with being strong. The lean body was meticulously dressed in a work suit, and his body was well organized.

It goes well with a plainly dressed lady.

Not to mention that Madam watched Luan Muyin step by step downstairs with gentle eyes, and explained: "Tonight Nan is very good and didn't cause trouble."

"Xingxing, you know how to speak for this dead girl all day long. But this dead girl still refuses to call you Mommy!" It was full of softness, and then looking at Luan Yenan seemed to owe five million.

According to the amount of the company's secrets sold, it may be more than five million owed.

Luan Yenan pursed her lips.

The throat is still shaking slightly.

Stars.

is the mother's name.