Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"Smack! The dog couple just kissed like this, shameless!"

"But they seem to be wives and wives."

"Shit!!"

The continuous cheers on the viewing stage were suddenly interrupted.

After the emotional fault, someone immediately became rational and finally remembered the points.

"Not only do we eat dog food, we also lose our bet! Ahhhh, my points!"

"Yes, I'll go! This shouldn't be a tricky trick of the capitalists!"

"I've saved up points for half a year, it's too pitiful!"

"Is this acting? Is it too similar?"

"Ah ah ah! Damn it, don't spread dog food, give me back my points!"

Zuo Baixuan listened to the shouts from the viewing platform, and smiled smugly at Luan Yenan: "How, they have become abusive and incompetent now, right? "

Luan Yenan laughed.

It turns out that the kiss you just kissed was the purpose of such a tool?

There is a kind of discomfort in my heart.

I have never experienced an inexplicable irritable emotion.

She reached out and pinched Zuo Baixuan's chin: "You are taking advantage of me more and more. I think our contract is necessary to protect my rights."

Zuo Baixuan couldn't break free, and was stared at by Luan Yenan and panicked in her heart: "Guarantee... what rights and interests are guaranteed? You clearly said that when necessary, let me take the initiative to kiss you. I'm just completing Party B's work. task."

The kiss just now was intentional and unintentional.

On purpose, she really wanted to see the reaction of the audience and Luan Yenan.

Unintentionally, at this moment, Zuo Baixuan realized that under the high-speed operation of her heart, the kiss on the top was indeed a little overwhelmed.

Alpha's desire to conquer will not allow itself to be controlled in this state, so it is forced to come back.

Looking at Alpha whose ears were also red, Omega's heart surged with more courage.

No wonder she always likes to stare at herself until she turns red, which is really interesting.

The faces of the two were very close.

From the viewing platform, Luan Yenan pressed Zuo Baixuan on the body and kissed her.

Luan Yenan just lifted his eyelids, showed a threatening smile, wiped Zuo Baixuan's lips with his fingers, pressed lightly between her teeth, and lowered his voice: "Really? Looking forward to the next task of Party B, to what extent can it be completed."

Even in the open air, pheromone flows subtly between the two.

Even though there is no actual contact, the pheromone actually communicates intimately in the mouth.

Luan Yenan stared at Zuo Baixuan for a while, and saw that the little white flower turned into a little red flower again, and the peach blossom eyes were flushed. She let go before she couldn't help but move further.

The swearing on the viewing platform was replaced by a group of unruly whistling.

Sprinkle dog food like this.

Eat, eat, eat!

Can't we eat dog food!

The audience gave up on themselves, and regarded it as dog food in exchange for points, and they had to finish it with tears.