The Second Night

Nearly a minute after the others walked out of the room Dipper, and Marcy had solved the code. It wasn't much of a challenge especially after they realized that this code used the same Cipher as the first two.

"Next week: Return to Butt Island." said Dipper.

"That's it." said Marcy disappointed.

Dipper huffed in disappointment as well as he looked over to where Infinity stood.

"Hey Infinity." said Dipper getting Infinity's attention.

"How can I help you Dipper?" asked Infinity while walking over. 

"Not that these codes aren't fun, but do they get harder?" asked Dipper.

Marcy looked at Infinity with hopeful eyes.

"They do. In fact, by the end of the first season of your show the codes will cycle through quite a few different ciphers." said Infinity.

Marcy, and Dipper looked happy at the newfound knowledge.

"In addition, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to tell you a code you specifically want to look out for." said Infinity getting their attention.

"What is it?" asked Dipper and Marcy excitedly.

"On the 11th episode you will want to pay attention to that code." said Infinity.

"That means 9 episodes from now." said Dipper.

"That's so far away." said Marcy.

"I know it seems a bit far for now, but It'll be here before you know it." said Infinity.

Marcy nodded. 

"I guess that's it for now until we can get the code from Luz." said Dipper.

"Yeah." said Marcy a bit disappointed.

Dipper then stood and stretched his back.

"I'm gonna go check on Mabel. I'll see you at dinner Marcy." said Dipper before grabbing his journal and walking away.

"See you at dinner." said Marcy watching him walk away.

Once Dipper was through the door Marcy grabbed her journal and walked through the Amphibia door leaving just Infinity in the room.

"Gentleman let's talk." said Infinity as the Axolotl, and the Guardian appeared behind him.

Owl House Room

Luz, Eda, King, and Hooty walked through the door and were immediately bombarded by Camila, Amity, and Lilith.

"Sister, how could you hit Hootsifer like that!?" asked Lilith picking up Hooty and hugging him close to her.

Eda just shrugged as she tried to ignore her sister. Before Luz could say anything both Camila, and Amity hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong?" asked Luz fearing that something had happened to them.

"What's wrong?! You were almost taken Adegast, and you want to know what's wrong." said Amity through tears. 

Luz tried to say something, but the words were caught in her throat.

"Please, don't ever do that again Mija." said Camila.

"Okay." said Luz as she wrapped her arms around them.

After a while Amity dragged Luz over to Gus, Hunter, Willow, and Vee who all looked concerned. Lilith noticing her sister's vacant expression stopped scolding and turned to look at Luz.

"That was very close Edalyn." said Lilith grabbing her sister's hand.

Eda hummed and looked down at King who was by her leg.