The Third Night

"Finished." said Dipper putting his pen down.

"What did the code for Gravity Falls say?" asked Marcy.

"It says, "He's still in the vents." said Dipper.

"I guess you'll have to check that when you get back." said Marcy getting a nod from Dipper.

"I'll tell Grunkle Stan about it, but I'm almost certain he isn't there anymore." said Dipper.

"What makes you say that?" asked Marcy quirking a brow in confusion.

Dipper thought back to the events of Weirdmageddon.

"Let's just say that things got a little weird. I wouldn't be surprised if he was pulled into it." said Dipper confusing Marcy who nodded, nonetheless.

"Alright then. If, you're sure." said Marcy.

"Enough about that though. What does the new owl house code say?" asked Dipper excitedly.

Marcy smiled as she turned her journal towards Dipper.

"Torn." said Dipper writing in his journal.

"So far, we have two witches torn." said Marcy.

"Do you have any idea what it means?" asked Dipper curiously.

"I don't." said Marcy shaking her head.

She truthfully had a vague idea of what the full code would mean, but she had no idea who the two witches were. She speculated one of them could be Eda, but she had no proof yet.

"I see. At least the new book seems to be helpful with the codes from the Owl House." said Dipper closing his journal.

"That it is." Marcy closed her own journal and stood while stretching. "Well then, I think it's about time for me to get to Anne and the others. See you at dinner." said Marcy as she turned and started walking away.

"Hold on a second Marcy. I have a question." said Dipper.

"A question?" asked Marcy confused but curious.

"Were you okay last night?" asked Dipper causing Marcy to momentarily freeze. 

Thoughts of the dream she had come flooding back to her mind, but she was able to push them down for the time being.

"May I ask what brought this on?" asked Marcy.

"I noticed that you were a bit distant to Anne, and Sasha today. It struck me as weird since you guys seems so close with each other." said Dipper. 

Marcy nodded, and briefly wondered if the others had noticed. It hadn't seemed like they did, but she may have been remembering wrong. Marcy placed a hand on Dipper shoulder and smiled at him.

"I'm fine Dipper." said Marcy.

"Are you sure. If you're having trouble sleeping, I'm sure we can find something to help you." said Dipper worried.

Marcy huffed and ruffled Dipper hair.

"I just had a bad dream is all. It's nothing big, promise." said Marcy.

 "Okay." said Dipper accepting her answer for now.

"I'll see you at dinner Dipper." said Marcy walking towards the door. 

Dipper watched as Marcy walked through the door and turned towards Infinity who locked eyes with him.

"I suppose you can't tell me what happened with Marcy?" asked Dipper.

Infinity shook his head somewhat dejected.

"Afraid not. Unless what is happening is life threatening then I won't release any personal information. Besides I think you have enough to deal with currently." said Infinity.