Chapter 4: Metal Beard Returns

~Cut to the double Decker couch floating on the sea. Suddenly Emmet and the others pop out of their hiding place from under the flip up seats.~

Vitruvius: Well, we're still alive.

Unikitty: Yeah!

Lorenzo: Phew! What a relief!

Wyldstyle: The double Decker couch! It wasn't totally pointless after all.

Benny: It's the one thing that stayed together.

Lorenzo: Great thinking Emmet!

Christine: Creative work as well.

Vitruvius: I always believed in you, Emmet.

Batman: I don't mean to spoil the party, but does anyone else notice we're stuck in the middle of the ocean on this couch? I mean, it's not like a big gigantic ship is just gonna come out of nowhere and save us...

~Suddenly a big gigantic ship becomes visible as it comes over to them.~

Batman: [shocked] My gosh!

~We see it's Metal Beard and Oceana on the ship.~

Oceana: Spoke to soon?

Metal Beard: Avast! Matey's!

~Metal Beard grabs the couch and puts it on his ship.~

Benny: Metal Beard! I thought you said we were a lost cause!

Metal Beard: Ye are! Did ye not hear me whole story circumscribing the folly of this whole enterprise?

Batman: Well, it's kind of hard not to hear when you're yelling everything.

Lorz: Besides, you always tell us the same story all over again which we do not understand at all. No offense.

Unikitty: So why did you come back?

Metal Beard: This bedoubled land couch.

~Everyone turns to look at Emmet's double Decker couch.~

Metal Beard: We watched Lord Business's forces completely overlook it. Which means we need more ideas like it! [beaming with joy]

Oceana: We thought we came to look for the remaining master builders until we found you thanks to your creation.

Emmet: Oh, thank you.

Metal Beard: Ideas so dumb and bad that no one would ever think that they could possibly be useful.

Oceana: No offense.

Emmet: [his smile disappears] Oh, thank you.

~Everyone looks at Emmet.~

Christine: It's worth a shot!

Vitruvius: So, Special, what do we do?

~Emmet stares back at them for a moment before replying.~

Emmet: Uh...well, what's the last thing Lord Business expects Master Builders will do?

Benny: Build a spaceship?

Vitruvius: Kill chickens?

Unikitty: Marry a marshmallow!

Lorz: Build a gigantic robot!

Christine: Pull a rabbit out of a hat?

Oceana: Fire cannons!

Metal Beard: Why, this!

~Metal Beard transform into singing radio and starts playing "How Ya Gonna Keep 'em Down On The Farm".~

Emmet: No! It's to follow the instructions.