Chapter 3: Attack at Cloud Cuckoo Land

~Emmet looks sad and disappointed; he turns around and starts walking off.~

Emmet: Well, at least it can't get any worse. [suddenly a golf ball is thrown into the dome] I was wrong!

~The golf ball crashes through the dome and lands in Cuckoo Land.~

Superman: It's the Orb of Tee-ti-list!

~At that moment Bad Cop and his army of robots crash through into Cuckoo Land in their aircrafts.~

Bad Cop: Ruh-Roh, it's the bad guys!

Emmet: Whoa! How did he find us?

Wyldstyle: Go! Run! Come on, everyone! Protect the special!

~Wyldstyle, Emmet, Vitruvius, Unikitty and Batman rush back into the dome.~

Mermaid Lady: What's that on his ankle?

~Emmet looks down and we zoom in to see something attached to his ankle.~

Knight: It's a tracking device!

Bad Cop: [to his robots as he tracks Emmet] Take the Master Builders prisoners.

Gandalf: Oh, his tracking device led them right to us!

Emmet: Guys, no, no, no. I...it's not my fault.

Batman: [to Emmet as Bad Cops robots are attacking them] Oh, you are the worst leader I've ever seen. To the Batmobile! [the robots shoot at the Batmobile and it explodes] Dang it.

Wonder Woman: To the Invisible Jet! [the robots shoot at the empty space next to where the Batmobile was and that explodes too] Dang it!

Batman: Every man for himself! [he jumps off the edge]

Superman: No! We must protect the Piece! Shaq, do you know what time it is?

Shaq: It's game time! [they build a device to throw their basket ball at the robots aircraft] Y'all ready for this? [they throw the ball and as it hits the robots aircraft they just turn towards them] Oh, no! They were ready for that!

Superman: IT DIDN'T BREAK!

Bad Cop: Because it's Kragled. [to his robots] Machine gun! Fire!

~They shoot at Superman with chewing gum making him splat to the ground stuck in the gum.~

Superman: I can't move!

Green Lantern: Don't worry, Superman! I'll get you out of there.

Superman: No! Don't...

Green Lantern: [as Green Lantern goes to rescue Superman his hands get stuck in the gum] Aah! Oh, my gosh. My hands are stuck. [he wriggles his legs and those get stuck in the gum too] My legs are stuck as well.

Superman: I super hate you.

Lorz: The special is in trouble! We have to help him!

Blake: You two protect the special while we take care of the bad guys.

~Christine and Lorz nod then run to protect Emmet and the piece. Jerome and Blake activate their jetpacks then fly to the sky as they prepare their guns.~

Jerome: [to the bad guys] You're gonna have to get through us first!

Blake: Ready? Open. FIRE!

~They fire their guns to shoot the robot army. Meanwhile with Christine and Lorenzo, a group of robot army run toward them so Christine brings out her wand as Lorenzo bring out his laser sword then defend themselves and each other from the robot army: Lorz, using his laser sword, cuts off the robot army as Christine, using her wand like a gun, shoots the robots which breaks them to pieces.~