1

❧

STUNNA GIRL
August 2nd 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

"I'm bout sick of these niggas, always wanting to fuck but don't know how to fuck me right like what the fuck" Chrisean said sighing, causing Stunna to laugh.

"I promise you, we don't fucking care" Ariana mumbled, laying her head in Stunna's lap causing Stunna to play with her natural hair that was out since it was out and blown dry.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" Chrisean said, kicking Ari causing her to open one eye and flick Chriean off.

"Yo momma a bitch" Ari retorted, making Stunna sigh and shake her head.

Bitch-

"My momma dead" Chrisean said, with a sad face.

"What that gotta do with her being a bitch-

"Ari stop" Stunna said to her bestfriend, cutting Ari sentence off short making Ari groan before Chrisean walked over to the other love couch and sat down.

Ariana and Stunna have been best friends for a while, well more like a homegirl but yea. When you see Ari you see Stunna.

And when you see Stunna, you see her-

Well sometimes-

Half the time, but you get the point though.

They were all from Sacramento and became successful enough to move out and enjoy they're lives. Whenever they accomplish something they might go and celebrate by fucking with some of the strippers at they're local club. Y'all can find them there every week.

They were almost there every weekend.

Chrisean was also one of Stunna's friends out of very little.

It was hard for Stunna to trust people especially since her past, Stunna view people differently and kept her circle small.

Stunna might go fuck with some girl every now and then but it'll only be sneaky links but nothing too serious though.

Stunna does have some obsessed exes, but there in the past she ain't even worried bout them to be honest.

Except for one...

"Y'all two hoes would be cute" Chrisean said, looking between Stunna and Ari causing Stunna face to form into a look of disgust.