2

❧

JAYDA CHEAVES
August 2nd 2020
Atlanta, Georgia

"Jeriah come on get out the tub girly" Jayda said to her seven year old daughter, while she continued to play with the bubbles.

Jayda's two year old son Loyal on the other hand was already out the tub and in a fresh diaper laying on her bed.

"I wanna stay in" She said, making Jayda shake her head.

"No, we have places to be and people to see come on Riah" Jayda said, standing up before she pulled the water stopper up making the water drain.

Jayda grabbed her towel before she took one leg out making her dry it, repeating the same with the other she began to dry her upper body.

She grabbed her underwear and held it low and open making her put one foot in and do the same to the other before she pulled it up properly.

"You wanna put your outfit on yourself" Jayda asked, making her nod causing her to walk out the bathroom.

Loyal held his arms out open for Jayda causing her to pick him up.

"Riah ima be downstairs, Aunt Ameerah is cooking at the moment" Jayda told her, while she made her way to her room door.

"Ok mama" Jeriah said, making her chuckle.

Jayda walked out of the room and made her way down the stairs seeing a fully dressed Dominque eating Pancakes and some fruits.

"Hey baby" Jayda said, walking over to him before he placed a kiss on her lips.

"Wassup, wassup son" He said, grabbing Loyal before he placed multiple kisses on his cheek making him giggle up a storm.

Two out of the three people Jayda adore and love the most.

My little family.

"Good morning Ameerah" Jayda sung walking into the kitchen.

She was Jayda's sister, she came to visit from New Jersey and she came to see how Jayda was doing. So far Jayda's been doing good.

"Morning, you hungry? I made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes" Ameerah said, making Jayda smile before she opened up the refrigerator.

"Of course, Riah would like some also, and for Loyal could you make him eggs and fruit" Jayda told her, knowing that Jeriah hated pancakes.