Lila's Friend

Marinette had gone back to Paris after graduating early from Gotham Academy. She wanted to see her parents and get something from Mr Damocles  *correct me if I'm wrong*. So imagine the curiosity on the faces of every Francios Dupont student as she walked down the halls.

She first went to the principal's office, got what she wanted and went to see Ms Bustier for the last time. She knocked on the door and heard a response. She enter that familiar classroom and walked up front.

Ms B: Students I'm sure you all remember your old classmate, Marinette Dupain Cheng.

Alya: What is she doing here. No one even likes her, so who would care about her being here after leaving four years ago.

Mari: I'm just here to get someone, then I'll be on my way.

The door then opened revealing Lila Rossi. Lila was nice and very honest, but the class refused to believe any word she let out of her mouth calling her a liar and a cheat. They beat her up and abused her.

Alya: If you're here to try win Adrien back, then don't bother, he's dating Chloe now and wouldn't date trash like you.

Chloe: Yeah Dupain-Cheng now buzz off you're polluting the air with your very existence.

Lila walked in and grinned.

Lila: Well if it future Mrs Wayne, I was wondering when you were going to come see me.

Mari blushed before clearing her throat and facing Lila. 

Mari: Hi Delilah

Lila: I told you to stop calling me by my full name

Mari: Do I ever listen. Get your shit so we can leave this hell hole

Alya: You're even friends with Liar Rossi.  Wow

Just then the class got a call on the whiteboard. I mean the interactive kinds. Ms Bustier answered and Damian Wayne appeared on the screen. Everyone started chattering saying how it Damian Wayne and they couldn't believe it. While everyone looked excited, Damian looked bored. He was laying on the sofa, his hair was a mess and hickeys were visible on his shoulder and he didn't even try to hide them.  Marinette was blushing at the sight and tried to look away, the Ms B spoke up.

Ms B: Mr Wayne, how may we help you?

Damian just ignores her.

Damian: Angel I'm bored. Come play with me. 

Mari: Can't I'm busy and I have commissions to finish.

Damian: Mariiiii, forget about pleasing Jagged with your designs and come please me.

Lila: Well someone's needy.

Damian: Watch it Rossi.

Alya: *whispers* They know Damian Wayne. *clears throat*Uhm hi Mr Wayne, I'm Alya Cescair I'm Lila's friend

Damian: tt Rossi doesn't have friends 

Lila: Hey THAT'S MEAN

Damian: But its the truth. Now Angel, get your ass over here.

Mari: Should I shorten the number of cuddles to no more Damian

Damian: *shuts up* I'll be waiting for you Angel

Lila: HEY WHAT ABOUT ME

Damian: yeah, you too whatever. Just hurry up please.