If Damian was a bloodthirsty vampire

Talia realised that the young 5 year old, Damian's craving was getting stronger and blood bags weren't going to satisfy his needs. He could go crazy at any moment, so she decided to take him out in search of a 'Blood bride'. 

After a day of searching and coming up with nothing, a sweet scent filled Damian's nose. He pulled his mother's arm and pointed toward the small girl, his eyes shining a bright red. "I want her" he spoke softly. His mother nodded and then in no time, the girl was kidnapped and brought to the league of assassins, where she'd be officially made the blood bride of the young vampire.

Her bluebell eyes held tears in them due to the fact she was separated from her parents and brought to an unfamiliar place. The ritual took place on the night of the full moon after she had been taken away. She was left with mark of her master on her left shoulder. That very night Damian drank from her.

Time skip

Damian sat on his bed holding his head in his hands. The cravings he's been having grew stronger and out of his control that he almost killed his brother Tim. He hadn't seen Marinette for 8 years and since then he's been trying to survive on blood bags and it wasn't working.

Dami's Pov

Bruce walked into the room, announcing that a class is about to arrive at the manor for a tour at any moment now. Preparing for another moment of frustration I made my way to the lobby with the rest of the family. Just then a sweet scent filled my nose and my eyes instantly turned red.

Tim: Guyyys- uhm- Damian's eyes are red again

Everyone turned to me scared. Just then the limos pulled up and the class filled out. The scent got stronger and I felt my control slipping. I need to get to her. "Damian control yourself" Bruce said sternly. I looked around the students when my red eyes fell on her. She turned to face me and smiled and that's when I completely lost it and walked toward her.

Bruce: Damian stop this immediately

I just continued toward her and when I was finally in front her. Before I could do anything to her she pulled out a blood bag, filled to the brim with her blood. My mouth watered. "I came prepared. Sensed you might be here, and I didn't want you randomly biting me so yeah" she said with her sweet angelic voice. I kissed her neck and took in her scent. "Enjoy the tour" I said grinning while grabbing the blood bag and walking off.

Jason: So that's the person blood bank he was talking about