Talkative Brat

Lila: You know that I went to the kingdom of Achu and helped Prince Ali with the children's hospitals and all that.

-

Lila: Do you know that I know Damian Wayne

-

Lila: Do you know that Me and MDC are like best friend and we're like literally sisters not by blood though.

-

Lila: Do you know I'm dating Jon Kent

-

Lila: Do you know me and MDC are like childhood friends.

-

Lila: Do you know that the latest song Nettie wrote was about me. I even helped her write a song once or twice.

-

Lila: Do you know that Bruce Wayne thinks of me as his daughter.

-

Lila: Do you know that MDC asked me to be her maid of honor on her wedding

-

Lila: Do you-

Alya: OH JUST SHUT UP ALREADY. DO YOU KNOW THIS, DO YOU KNOW THAT. LILA WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE A LIAR AND YET HERE YOU ARE MAKING FAKE STORIES THINKING THEY WILL IMPRESS US, AS IF. You're pathetic go die in a hole, no on would care if you were gone.

-

"Don't be bemused, it's just the news.According to the eye witnesses it would seem that MDC and Nettie are coming to Paris and Nettie will have her concert here on -"

Alya: OMG MDC and Nettie I can't wait to go to the concert.

Lila: I can get you guys Backstage passes if you want.

Adrien: Lila as you can see, no one is interested in your talltales.

Lila looked away heartbroken. She was telling the truth but they never believed her. The only one who ever believed her was Marinette, but she hadn't been in that class for four year but the two were still best friends even if Mari was Gotham or around the world some of the time.

-

It was a week before the concert and Rose was crying because someone ruined the doll Juleka got for her.

Lila: Uhm- Rose, I'm sorry to say but I saw Alya tearing it up in the locker rooms.

Nino: Why would you say that. Alya would never do that. Right guys

People in the class agreed.

Alix: It was probably you who destroyed it considering how no one loves and so you make up fake stories cause you're jealous.

Lila: But it is true.

Kim: Yeah right as if we'd believe that.

-

The class started attacking Lila, but the Alya then lied that Lila tried to kill her sisters because she was jealous she didn't have any. But in reality they were just almost died in a car crash and she accused Lila for planning it. So now, on the day of the concert the class was tryna kill Lila.

-

The class was enjoying the concert when they spotted Lila and started chasing her through the crowd. Lila quickly called a random number in her contacts which just happened to be Mari's and she was stage right now. But she stopped singing so she could answer, it could have been urgent.

-

Lila: Marrii they're tryna kill me.

Mari: Lila what wrong *btw her mic was on so audience could hear their conversation* 

Lila: Well they think I caused some accident and now they're hunting me down.

Mari: Just come on stage and bring Jon with you.

-

Lila ran for the stage with Jon

Mari: Hi guys so this is my best friend Lila Rossi

They saw as the class looked at the shocked

Mari: So I'm gonna talk to her a bit, sorry but she's really scared, so Jon, please entertain the people.

-

1 explanation later

Mari: YOU TALKATIVE BRAT HOW MANY TIME HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY STUFF LIKE THAT

Lila: I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. It just came out

-

Alya: Hi I'm Alya this is Chloe and Adrien, we're Lila's friend

Mari: Hi I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the girl you bullied her whole life here.

Alya: W-What. Mari-trash how can you be MDC and Nettie

Mari: Sorry Alya, but we're not friends so I won't answer that. Lets go Lila, before Damian kills me. I already forgot to kiss him goodbye before the concert and he's still mad. It wasn't great meeting you guys again.