Ignoring Lila

It was the Wayne Gala that was held at the end of the trip. Marinette was long gone and the class hadn't seen her for 4 years. Lila noticed Damian Wayne alone and decided to make a move.

Lila: Hi there.

Damian: Tt

Lila: You're not much of a talker are you.

Damian: I just don't talk to whores like you, so please leave me alone.

Lila: Is that an MDC suit, do you I'm MDC.

Damian: Seriously

Lila: Yeah, I also know Batman and I even helped him sometime. I was supposed to be his sidekick but I had to move.

Damian: Mhmm

Lila: And not only am I good to the people, but I'm also good in bed. *she winked*

Damian: Is that what all your hook-ups told you?

Lila: Uhm- no

Damian: Then how could you possibly know that unless you had experience.

Lila: I have an ex. He used and then broke up with me. *she starts to cry*

Damian: And I'm guessing you're trying to do the same right now.

Lila: No, I'd never use a person. That would be cruel.

Damian: Miss please leave, I have no interest in you, and I already have a girlfriend.

Lila: I bet I'm hotter than her. Come on, don't you want a taste 

She said tracing her finger down his chest. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her arm behind her back. 

Damian: I'll assure Miss, I belong to someone else and I would never cheat on them especially not with a slut who's willing to open her legs up to a married man.

???: Dami we're not married yet. We haven't even had an engagement party yet.

Damian: Angel

He let go of Lila and walked over to his fiancé and placed a kiss on her lips. The woman then turned to Lila. 

Mari: Hi Lila. Did you miss me?

Lila: NOOO, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE.

Mari: And yet I have him and he's mine

Damian: and you're mine Angel