𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤. surprise!

Chapter 22: Surprise!

Time flew by quickly, and it has been a year since Y/N and Gojo got together.

Y/N was definitely looking forward to their anniversary, yet Gojo seemed to not remember.

Nevertheless, she suddenly became preoccupied with work and the fact that her parents just informed her that they were coming home.

"Only for two weeks?" she asked.

"Yes Y/N, we'll be naming our business there in Japan to you"

"Ha? But I told you dad, I'm too busy with my own work to manage that, and I'm not business minded like you two"

"Don't worry, we'll still be managing it, we'll just name it to you, you just need to follow up papers and all, it's easier because you're there, anyway we gotta go, see you! Looking forward to meeting that boyfriend of yours too. I'll be interrogating him. Bye!"

Y/N could only sigh as the call ended. They really had to come home the day after their anniversary. 

"Y/N, you should take a day-off, you've been working non-stop" Shoko said one day.

"Says you" she responded. 

"Well I rarely have free time, only now" Shoko stopped by her clinic and gave her some snacks.

"Isn't your anniversary coming up too? Pretty sure Gojo already set a date for you two"

Y/N chuckled. "Actually no, I haven't heard anything from him. But yeah my parents wanted to meet him too"

"Eh? Why would he forget?" Shoko questioned. 

"I don't know" she shrugged and looked away.

"Break up with him then" Shoko said which made Y/N laugh.

"Maybe he will remember" Y/N responded.

But it was already the day before their anniversary, and she never heard anything from him. He did chat, but it wasn't even about their anniversary plans.

°°°

Satoru🍭

Look Y/N! Guess who

It's a toy I found in the kids section and it looks familiar

Haha!

Y/N

Satoru, you're mean

Satoru 🍭

Naurrr

I know one person came
to your minddd