𝐋𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐄

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ────────────

𝑅𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑
𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑
𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Vrindavan, Mathura
Dwapara Yuga

What is it like to choke on flowers? The tender blossoms of soft fragrance plunge their vicious roots into your lungs. Delicate stems entwine your throat, silencing your sobs. Their petals are stained with the red of heartache as they rip out your chest. They feed on your sorrow and suck your life until you can't breathe anymore.

Young Radha's heart bloomed into spring when she saw those eyes carrying galaxies. The 10-year-old girl fell in love with the kid who shone like the night sky and played the flute, whose melodies swayed her very soul.

She would forever remember the cool, tickling grass against her skin, the gentle breeze on her cheeks, and the look of love shining in his starry eyes. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of birds chirping as she lay beneath the massive banyan tree, her head resting comfortably in his lap. His slender fingers caressed her soft tresses.

That scene stayed with her always, etched into her heart like a cherished painting, bringing a sense of warmth and happiness whenever she recalled it.

Looking up at him, she couldn't help but get lost in the vastness of his starry eyes. They held an endless ocean of love and tenderness, making her heart skip a beat every time she locked eyes with him.

In that tranquil moment, the world around them seemed to blur, leaving only the two of them cocooned in their private paradise.

His lap provided the most comfortable pillow, and she snuggled closer, feeling a sense of security and belonging. His fingers danced through her hair with such care, each stroke sending tingles down her spine. The sensation was both calming and exhilarating, a unique combination of pleasure and intimacy.

Time seemed to stand still, and worries faded away. It was a rare moment of pure contentment, a memory she held dear and cherished.

Memories of running barefoot alongside him on vast fields, feeling the soft grass beneath their feet, filled her childhood. As he dragged her along, they used to sneak into the pantry and gobble up the butter in stealth, or at least they tried to. She'd never admit it, but she secretly relished the thrill.

Summer memories smelled of ripe mangoes and sunshine. Adults would scold them for stealing their fruits, but it never deterred them. Scrapped knees and dusty clothes marked her adventures with him, where she simply followed his lead wherever it took them.