41| HIS CONFESS

Adeline Pov:

"Where is my gift?"

"Ummaa I-I... your-" I don't know how to answer him. I bought a chain for him, but I was so busy convincing him to come to the party that I forgot to give him.

"If I ask you for a gift, will you give it to me?" He asked

At first, I was confused but then I nodded my head as yes. Suddenly music stopped and all couple went out of the stage. Everyone looking at just two of us and hear I'm standing in nervousness.

David kneeled down as he take my hand in his. I'm observing his every move. I can heared people's gasped sound but my focus was only him.

"Doll" Even though I am looking at him, he is calling me.

"When we both met for the first time we did not get along. Destiny took me away from you while we were still understanding each other. You can't even imagine how I have lived these seven years without you.

I tried so hard to find you but you were nowhere to be found. But look, now after seven years, again destiny has brought me back to you and now we are together." He said and tear flow out from my eyes.

"You know I love you-

I love you so much that now I won't let you go away from me anymore and if anyone tries to take you away from me, I won't hesitate to kill them and I will not hesitate to give my life if need be.

And here all present know very well that I'm capable of doing what I'm saying. Even if you want to go away from me by yourself, I will not let you go." He said and I want to roll my eyes at his observed side but I control myself because I know he is capable of doing what he is saying right now.

"So, Miss Adeline Wilson, I hope you liked my proposal, so will you marry me now." He asked as he take out ring box from his pocket and wait for my answer. I giggled at his last words. I kneels down his level to and pecked his cheeks. I don't want peck his lips infront of mom and dad.

But shameless my future husband he cupped my face and placed his lips on mine and kissed me softly.

"Yesss" I said when we break the kiss. He pecked my forehead and slide the ring in my finger. All people clapped and his friends cheers for us.

I hugged him and buried my face in his chest feeling warmness. After that all guest started congratulated us.

"Now... now... When are you two getting married?" Liam teased me when his turn came to hug me.

"Soon" I replied

"Soon, huh?" He again teased me, and I hit at his hand.

"Guys, Let's cut the cake, right?" Mom yelled from other side. We nodded our head, but David shook his head. I went to him and intertwined our hands.

"Let's go hmm?" I asked and he nodded his head. We went to middle of the stage.

He cut the cake and we all yelled 'Happy Birthday' He take out piece of cake and bring to my face. I was about to eat suddenly Michael intervened and ate my cake.

"Michael" I yelled at him

"Do you want some Ade?" He asked as he cut the cake and bring to my face.

"Sure" I said as I eat the cake and with his finger too.

"Adeline, leave my finger." He cried out and I leaved his finger. He glare at me and I showed my tongue to him.

We all laughed at our childish behaviour but we all went to silent when we hear glass broken sound. I turned my face to back and looked there. Alice broke a vase which was decorated on the table.