Introduction

Before I start this novel I would like to thank you for reading this story , for giving it a try.

I thought I wouldn't be making any novels when I signed off without even finishing Still you, mi amor(my first published novel) because of lack confidence I signed off, with full of deep thoughts whether I'll leave it there as unfinished. But whenever I read other stories, I couldn't stop thinking about writing my own story and the started one that I suppose to finish.

Maybe I'm destined to publish my own book or maybe not. However I understand if some of you wouldn't like this story because of my lack in deep words or other phrases, I'm sorry. I'm pretty sure you're expecting this to be good and I'm trying to make it good so it will suit your taste. I'm no descent of authors , I'm just basically doing this for fun. In my point of view I'm not destined to writing as I was having thoughts whenever I start an story. It is very clear to me that I'm not a good writer (every one makes mistakes , the wrong grammars and spellings. I'm sorry for that)

I just want to say behind does dramas, I hope you understand my point.

Thank you so much for supporting my story, please continue to read it till the end!

- Love your author, Niccy✨

-----------------------------------------------------------

Amour Cher meaning expensive love.

" I didn't want a lavish life , I only want your attention and love."

I can no longer understand the meaning of love , it hurts deeply to understand your car for me...
- Author

Why can't you give me your expensive love mommy, daddy?

The Characters:

Febiola Eloise
- the youngest child.

Federica Louise
- the older sister of Febiola.

Louisa Reyes de la Torres
- the mother of Federica and Febiola.
A lawyer and the Ceo of Del Reyes Inc.

Frederiek De La Torres
- the father of Federica and Febiola.
He is the medical director of Y Cher medical hospital.

Ma. Carmelita Gonzalez Reyes
- the maternal grandmother of Febiola and Federica , also the chairman of the board.

Francisco Reyes
- the maternal grandfather of Federica and Febiola. The owner of the infamous french cuisine.

Viktoria Reyes Buena Vista
- the aunt of Federica and Febiola. She is the wife of the current city mayor in Parmel.

Cristina Reyes Frasco
- the aunt of Federica and Febiola. She married Juanito Frasco , an average man.

Floralyn Catalina Buena Vista
- the second child of Viktoria. She favored Federica most of the time.

Alexandra Buena Vista
- the youngest child of Viktoria and the closest cousin to Febiola.

Francis Theo Buena Vista
- the elder brother of Flora and Margareth, and the eldest grandson.

Amelia Catherina Frasco
- the first born of Cristina. Described as the kindest and caring cousin.

Juan Valentine Frasco
- the younger grandchild. " The handsome"