Chapter 1

"Best in science , best in math , best in english , best in history , perfect attendance awardee etc. , and with highest honor is awarded to Febiola Eloise Reyes De la Torres!" one of the teacher announced while some gave her an standing ovation because of how clever she was.

As soon as her name was announced , she went up to the stage with her tita Cristina to receive her awards and medals.

As they went up on stage they shake hands to other teachers and her grandmother whispered ( "congratulations apo!You did it again , I'm so proud of you!") and kissed her on the cheeks. When her tita received the medals, she gave  some of the medals to her grandmother and they both put it on her.

After she received her awards , she then grab the microphone and had her valedictorian speech.

" First I would like to acknowledge our dear parents, guardians, teachers, faculty members, my fellow students and the lovely guest speaker Mrs. Ma. Carmelita Gonzalez Reyes (as I glance at her), a pleasant morning to each one of you. On behalf of my classmates, I would like to thank our adviser, ms. Cate Cruz and our subject teachers for their patience and efforts they've given. To my fellow students, remember "no matter how hard you struggle, stand still till you finally achieved your goals!"Thank you God for this awards and for everything. I would also like to thank our dear parents and guardians who guided us throughout our journey, to my family thank you so much for supporting me in achieving my goals, four years to go... (I said and chuckled) I will not take this a little longer, we're just finishing high school naman eh (I joked)... four years to go pa he-he. Once again, thank you for everything, our alma mater. To my fellow students, may you continue achieving your dreams and never give up!(I said with a great smile) I Febiola Eloise Reyes De La Torres, Bachelor of Arts in political science (Humanities and social science) also your SSG president and your valedictorian, is now officially closing high school life to start achieving her dreams." (I ended my speech with a smile , as I went down I received a round of applause and an standing ovation)

As soon as she got to her tita's place , her tita embraced her.

" Darling Febby, you did a really really good job. Your mother might not be here but I'm pretty sure she is very very proud of you, your achievements are tremendous"
She uttered and got emotional

" Febiola Eloise , I'm very proud of you. We are very proud of you, your grandmother adored you so much... She did even insist to be on the stage when you receive your awards but sadly she's the guest speaker."
She added with a teary eyes

" Thank you tita , for being here with me. To my ups and downs, your always on my side whenever I needed someone,*whenever mommy is away. Your always defending me when others tried to bully me. I love you so much , my tita Cristina! Anyway you don't have to explain why mommy isn't here , you don't have to worry at all cause I prefer you here and mamita as the guest speaker; for me having both of you on the stage is making it an special and a remarkable day for me." I said and kissed her in the forehead

" You two ha, you surprised me.. I thought mamita is going to the company but she's the guest speaker pala" I complained

" It wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you"
She respond

They ended the ceremony with a prayer. Nang matapos ang seremonya ay naiwan sa isang bakanteng upuan si Eloise na nagcecellphone dahil pumunta sa parking lot ang kanyang tita para kunin ang kanilang sasakyan at kasalukuyan namang nakikipag-usap ang kanyang lola sa kanyang mga guro.

" Eloise! Congratulations beh, sana all valedictorian~~" malakas na wika ng kanyang kaibigan habang papalapit siya sakanya

" Ang lakas beh! Bingi ba ako?! ( Sarkastiko kong sagot, pero tinawanan niya lamang ako) But anyway thank you and congrats rin , nasan nga pala sila Cyre at Carl?" Tanong ko sakanya