eleven

remember to vote and comment!!! 

eleven. we can be better

I loved you, oh how I loved you

Fourth of July was the most cherished holiday for the Fisher-Conklin bunch, and it held a special place in Katherine's heart, all because of Susannah

Fourth of July was the most cherished holiday for the Fisher-Conklin bunch, and it held a special place in Katherine's heart, all because of Susannah. Every year, Susannah went all out to celebrate the occasion, making it a grand and joyous event for everyone.For Katherine, it wasn't just about the fireworks, the food, or the festivities. It was about the way Susannah's eyes would light up with excitement as she planned the day's events. It was about the warmth and love that emanated from her, making everyone feel like they were part of one big, happy family.

Katherine loved the Fourth of July because it brought everyone together, and she cherished the moments spent in Cousins ever more. She admired the way Susannah effortlessly hosted the clam bake, making sure everyone had their favorite dishes and that the atmosphere was filled with laughter and love.

Susannah's love for the holiday was contagious, and it filled Katherine's heart with joy to see how much happiness she brought to everyone around her. The beach gatherings, the games, the laughter, and the shared stories.

The kitchen was abuzz with activity as Katherine  walked downstairs and helped herself to a bowl of fruit loops. Jeremiah turned to her and asked, "Can I have your milk when you finish?"

Katherine chuckled, "What is your addiction to milk?"

Steven, her cousin, entered the kitchen and then inquired, "Are we done with the portrait yet?" He referred to the painting Susannah had been working on outside. Katherine was next in line and she would have dreaded if it was anyone but Susannah.

"Yeah, for today. But you do look good in a dress shirt, Steven. Uh, which makes me think if Belly doesn't hurry up and ask Cam to that ball, you should take her. And Katherine, do you have someone to take to the ball?" Susannah teased before turning to the brunette. "I can tell Conrad to take you again, this year."

"No, that's not necessary. At all.  and I am sorryI haven't really been thinking about the ball but I'll ask Seb today, after the party," Katherine sighed. With everything that had been happening lately, with Conrad and then the kiss with Sebastian she had ignored the deb ball more than she had planned to. She had refused to go to the club with Belly for preparation, which Susannah had told her to do repeatedly.

"Ew. No way," Belly  plastered a disgusted look on her face at what Susannah had suggested for her.

"No, no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm already going with Shayla," Steven explained to Susannah.

"To the debutante ball?" Laurel raised her eyebrows as walked into the kitchen.

"Yes."

"As an escort?"