Rules

Rules are the least favourite part of every participant taking part in an award show. But we have to make sure everyone knows the limit which is exactly why rules are so important.

Rules For Participants

Rule 1

Follow Shriparna0

Rule 2

Give this award book a shoutout and make sure to tag me in it.

Rule 3

Add this book to your public and private reading lists.

Rule 4

Be patient. Everyone has a life outside Wattpad, so don't go around disturbing the host or your judges. If you fill your form correctly, then it will definitely be accepted and I'll try to accept it withing two days.

Rule 5

No bribery. If you are found bribing your judge to give you extra points, you'll be eliminated instantly and put on the blacklist. You'll also be blocked by the host (me).

Rule 6

When you are assigned to your judge, make sure to follow them within 48 hours. If you don't follow them, I'll continue to message you till you do as said.

Rule 7

Don't be rude to anyone. Any malicious or hateful comments made towards anyone may also result in you to be blacklisted.

Rule 8

Participants can participate with only three books maximum. You also cannot have more than one book in the same category. You should have at least five chapters excluding prologue, Author's notes etc to be able to participate. You are also absolutely NOT allowed to edit, change or unpublish your book when the judging had already started. It will lead you be disqualified.

Well, that's all for the participants! Now let's move on to the judges!

Rules For Judges

Rule 1

Follow Shriparna0

Rule 2

Give this award book a shoutout and make sure to tag me in it.

Rule 3

Add this book to your public and private reading lists.

Rule 4

Make sure you don't take bribery. If any participants try to bribe you, inform me immediately!

Rule 5

Don't be rude to anyone! Doing so will put you on the blacklist!

Rule 6

Do fair judgement. This award is taking place to provide authors advice and help them be better, along with getting their books discovered and known. Don't be partial at all!

Rule 7

Try to be active and respond to me when your asked to!

Well, that puts an end to this chapter!
Password is any state in South Korea. I hope you can follow these simple rules! Breaking any one of these will lead you to be disqualified!