In The Tip!

It was very hard to make Hizashi squeamish. Throughout his life, he had experienced many different things that would possibly count as a situation or thing that would make others disgusted or squeamishly nauseated, but he never thought twice of them. While bugs were very, very high on his list of squeamish things. It's not like it was a surprise or secret about him having the fear and disgusted reaction to bugs.

There were other things that were simply natural to him and didn't qualify as something that was nauseating or invoked that wriggling, horrible sensation. Vomit? He could clean up without thinking twice about it. He was used to it after he had to deal with many of his siblings often getting sick when out of the house. He didn't even flinch the one time Eri had puked on his bare feet in the living room accidentally.

Diarrhea was another thing that didn't disgust him. He often felt bad when his siblings got the runs and didn't make it. The same had happened to poor Shouta one time after having fast food for the second time in a row. He wasn't even allowed in the bathroom as the black-haired man scrubbed it top to bottom. As the man scrubbed at his skin until he was walking out of the bathroom in a plume of steam.

Carrying with it the scent bathroom cleaners and of his soap that wafted off of his brilliant red skin he had scrubbed raw. Again, something he certainly wasn't squeamish about. And Lord knows how he felt about his husband pissing himself twice now. Clearly that said a lot about him as a person. He wasn't scared nor cringed at the sight of horror movies. Hell, he hadn't felt that anxiety when he had his piercings done.

He hadn't felt a touch of that squeamish energy when he began gauging his ears in the mirror as a young adult. It was merely hard but not impossible to gross him out. To make him cringe and walk away from something. Which is why, when he was looking over their delightful little list, his eyes had fallen on one of his suggestions that had him hesitating for the first time. Urethral Sounding.

He hadn't known what he was thinking when he wrote it down. However, he knew now why he had. To try something new. To broaden their horizons. Test boundaries and bring a new variety of spice into their already steamy sex life. However, staring at those two little words that he read again and again, he was surprised by that squeamish feeling. That urge to say no. To throw his hands between his legs and refuse.

To hide it away from those two words like Shouta would bust down the doors the second he even said them out loud. It made him want to scrub it away and choose something else. Yet he knew he wrote it for a solid reason. Why? He couldn't remember as it was so long ago now that he couldn't recall the day nor the reason as to why he had done it. What the situation had been, but it was right there.

And so, he merely took a breath then contacted that poor sex therapist they'd been talking to a lot more here lately in regard to this all. When he scheduled an appointment, he was able to shoo both the kids and Shouta out of the house. With a single wiggle of his credit card and the words 'Go nuts if you want' they were out the door. Of course, he had told Shouta he was meeting with the therapist just not the topic.

The kink involved. And for an hour and a half, he spoke to the therapist. Awed at the in depth knowledge the woman held when it came to urethral sounding. Spoken all in the time limit given to him. He had far too many questions, he knew, but she seemed all too happy to answer each one. By the time his appointment was over, the therapist had already sent him an email holding two or three links for him to also look at.

Then they made another appointment for two hours to involve Shouta in. He then spent that afternoon opening those links in the email. Reading through and debating each piece of advice he had before opening new tabs in his browser. Taking that headfirst plunge down the rabbit hole that was urethral sounding. Reading everything he possibly could, making a notes list that he wrote down on a notepad document on his laptop.