35

Hi love, I didn't want to leave you hanging and tried to write a lot these days!

So here you go~

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy ~

Damian cleaned Miray's small cut, his hands trembling as he did so. He tried to hold back the tears that threatened to spill, but the emotions were overwhelming. Adam offered to help, but Damian declined, wanting to do it himself. 

He needed to do it himself, to feel the heartbeat of her heart and to make sure that she was okay.

Miray watched her brother, her heart breaking even more at the sight of his tears. She wanted to comfort him, to wipe away his pain, but she felt like she should remain silent. Damian was at his breaking point, and she knew anything could set off his emotions.

Hence, she kept her hands to herself and just watched him with a sad heart.

Luke somehow reassured Noah and the other boys that everything was okay, although Rayan had caught a glimpse of the tense situation when Miray had been threatening to harm herself before Luke closed Damian's office door earlier.

Nevertheless, he was relieved that Miray was physically okay, and he appreciated how Luke and Damian had handled the situation. The boys continued their determined efforts to find a suitable donor for Vince, refusing to give up hope.

Miray closed her eyes and pretended to be sleeping, hoping Damian could find some relief and not be burdened by her.

However, once Damian saw she was asleep, he softly and shakily caressed her cheek, tears streaming down his face. His silent sobs tugged at Miray's heart, and she couldn't bear to keep pretending to be asleep any longer.

"Hey~ shh, it's okay, she's okay." Miray heard Luke's voice, but the tone of it added to her distress because he seemed like he was also at a breaking point.

All because of her...

There was a shuffle, and Miray knew that Luke was hugging Damian, trying to provide comfort. "They will be okay, we just need to stay strong, and we will get through this..." Luke whispered softly, his hand gently rubbing Damian's back.

"I c-can't anymore." Damian cried, gripping Luke's t-shirt. "I can't, Lou, it's just too much." He was so shaken that Luke had to support him. He looked sick and about to collapse from the overwhelming stress.

"Shh, it's okay, how about you take some rest? You haven't slept for too long. Take a nap, I'll take care of things." Luke said, gently leading Damian to the sofa in Miray's room.

"N-no, It's okay." Damian weakly protested, trying to straighten up, but a wave of nausea overwhelmed him, and he felt like he was about to collapse. Luke quickly held him, steadying his trembling form.

"Damian," Luke sighed with concern, "You're not helping anyone if you don't get some rest. Just close your eyes for a bit, and I'll wake you up if anything happens, I promise. We all need to rest to gather our strength and continue the fight." Luke's reassuring words tried to persuade Damian to take care of himself, even in the midst of their crisis.

Damian felt bad because Luke also was worn out and he didn't find it in his heart to sleep and let his brother go through this all by himself but his body was failing him and he couldn't even stand up.

Torn between his concern for Luke and his own body's exhaustion, Damian felt a profound sense of guilt. He knew Luke was worn out as well, and it pained him to see his brother shouldering so much. But Damian's body was failing him, and he couldn't summon the strength to stand up, let alone stay awake.