𝐢. 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Being surrounded by water made U'liani feel calm. Being submerged in the cool water for so long brought this warm comfort to her skin. She felt weightless as she floated, nothing but her face and chest breaking the surface of the pool. Her eyes were closed as she felt the small waves move her around. A gentle breeze blew by, the cool, salty hair prickling her exposed skin causing a small smile to grace her lips. She could hear the familiar sound of people in the background, laughter as some talked and yells of joy as some played.

She felt calm.
U'liani felt at peace for the first time, in a long time. And the small smiled she held got a little bigger.

Her peaceful floating with an empty head was interrupted by the sound of some calling her name. She responded with a hum, not opening her eyes as she continued to float. The voice called her name again, in the same tone as before. Thinking that they just didn't hear her the first time, U'liani hummed again, this time with a little more force so she could be louder. When she got no response, she just figured that whoever it was left after the first time. But the sound of her name again caused her to open her eyes and catch a glimpse of a women's silhouette before she was being dragged underwater.

Not having enough time to catch her breath, U'piano panicked. She didn't have enough time to gather air so she was in a hurry to get out. She looked up through her blurry vision to see the silhouette standing at the edge of the pool, looking down at her. Thinking nothing of it, she tried to swim forward, watching the silhouette. She moved her arms and legs, but it felt like she was going no where. She looked down at her feet, expecting to see the bottom of the pool in the raging sun but saw nothing but dark waters. Her chest got tight in fear and lack of oxygen. Her heart was racing and holding her breath was starting to get difficult. Trying her best not to freak out, she looked back up to see the silhouette gone and nothing but the sun shining in its spot.

Thrashing and kicking, U'liani moved, finally getting the feel of the water moving throughout her hair and running against her skin. She didn't looked back down, scared of what she would see and what she might lose if she did. She met her one on the one spot, where the sun was shining through the water. She felt herself getting closer, watching at the spot grew larger and the surface come near. And finally...

She broke the surface. Gasping for air as she pushed all the water off her face and moved her hair out of the way. She heaved as she opened her eyes, caring the sight of nothing but water. She was stuck in the middle of the ocean, everywhere she looked. Her heart beat fast in her chest, feeling like it was about to explode through her rib cage. Small tears made three way down her face as she panicked, turning every way for some kind of relief. She turned around on last time, catching sight of the same silhouette from earlier. They were standing very far away, water and a beach separating the two. They stood by the pool in the back yard of a large house. And as if they could see her, the feminine body raised their arm and waved them over.