𝐢𝐯. 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"What the hell?" U'liani said to herself as she sat up from the couch. She looked around, seeing she was in the Fisher beach house. She raised her right hand to seat her her forehead as she thought about the day before. Her sister went to the beach bonfire, the moms, her and her watched old movies on the couch, they left for a minute to talk while she read a romance book and next thing she knew she was out like a light.

With a sigh, the girl looked around for her phone, feeling for it anywhere on the couch before the device caught her eye on the coffee table. Reaching over, she grabbed it to see that it was six am. She always woke up early, it was like her body was conditioned to wake up at a certain time, no matter how late she went to bed. And it didn't bother her, she loved waking up before everyone else, especially during the summer. It gave her time to herself to recuperate and just sit in silence. It also made her day seem longer, which she also enjoyed.

She scratched her head through her bonnet and got up from her place on the couch, her back bone popping as she did a large stretch to wake her self up.
After doing that one, she moved to an open area in the living room to start doing her morning stretches. Now she didn't add this into her morning routine until a couple of months ago. It was a simple but strenuous Pilates routine her therapist recommended and the girl couldn't say it helped that much. It just popped her bones in places she didn't know needing popping.

She was half way through the memorized routine when the soft sound of steps caught her attention. It kinda spooked her since she thought she was the only person awake and and whoever it was, was obviously trying to sneak. Getting up from the group, the girl turned her attention towards the stairs to see Belly creeping down the steps.

Said girl looked around as she made it into the common area and almost screamed when she made eye contact with U'liani in the living room. They both started at each other in shock and slight confusion.

"What are you doing?" Belly asked, frozen still as she stared at the equally frozen girl.

"Stretching." She said. "Where are you going?" U'liani asked, looking the up and down to see she was in what she considered pajamas and a jacket she's never seen before.

"Out." Belly said, giving the girl a one word answer like she did her. U'liani just stared at the girl, giving her the signature U'li stare where you couldn't tell what she was thinking but you could it was a lot.